Woo hoo no breakage this time!

BlkOnyx488

Ok no matter how gentle I am, or how much detangler and conditioner I lob on my hair. when ever I wash and detangle, I always lose tons of tiny coil pieces. Whenever I unravel one of the fallen coils I discover it's hiding about 2 or 3 inches of hair.:wallbash:

Normally I leave my hair in a fro and detangle every other day. sometimes I get lazy and just do wash n gos.

Will I am on a mission to retain 3 inches of length in 6 months.
I keep telling myself I am a sloow grower, but I think my real problem is all the the little pieces I lose every other day.

So the other day I straighten my hair, I used the Aphogee Keratin, Green tea Spray.

Yesteday, I co-washed my hair, I loobed on the cantu shea butter conditioner I did a quickie detangle and sectioned my hair off and did six 2 strand twist.

Then I loaded each section with the Aphogee, then let it sit in a plastic baggie for 10 mins. after that I did a more indepth detangle. And I notice I didn't lose any coils at all:bouncegre:bouncegre

Is it possible that I was losing 2+ inches of growth per year with all the coil breakage I experienced?

over a year its definitly possible... i really need to invest in some of this green tea keratin spray.. i've recently fell in love with the 2 min treatment (scared of the hardore one) but i think i can incoporate the spray into my reggie.. as if i need any more stuff added lol

Im glad you were able to stop the cycle though:bouncy:

do you think the keratin spray made the difference you were looking for?

Well I get massive breakage and tangling with out styles like wng, puffs, etc so that may be a factor as well. As for how much you could have been using only a visual comparision can accurately prove that I'm guessing.

The Keratin
was the only change I made to my Regi. And bagging the conditioner and Keratin for 10 mins, before I detangle

over a year its definitly possible... i really need to invest in some of this green tea keratin spray.. i've recently fell in love with the 2 min treatment (scared of the hardore one) but i think i can incoporate the spray into my reggie.. as if i need any more stuff added lol

Im glad you were able to stop the cycle though:bouncy:

do you think the keratin spray made the difference you were looking for?

Im not sure of the answer to your question but I am happy for you! This aphoghee keratin sounds wonderful, there are too many good reviews. I think I will have to pick up a bottle :-)

That's how I got sucked in
Normally I only use homemade products.
But I am think about becoming a full line aphogee chica!

My next purchase will be the 2 min reconstructor
Im not sure of the answer to your question but I am happy for you! This aphoghee keratin sounds wonderful, there are too many good reviews. I think I will have to pick up a bottle :-)

It's possible that you could have been losing that amount due to breakage. Let's say you lost only 3/16 of an inch per month every month - that would add up to more than 2 inches lost in a year. I'm glad you found something that works! :clap:

That Keratin & Green Tea spray is on my list of things to buy. I've read so many great things about it.

Back