Woo Hoo Lazy Cheat Set on Perm Rods

leona2025

Well ya'll know I like to do the least amount of work to get the maximum amount of hair cuteness, lol. So I bought a pack of 6 jumbo perm rods to roll my hair on. I used water to dampen the ends and sprayed with Aphogee Green Tea. My hair is super bouncy and I have a lot of curl. I wanted something super curly. I might try it with smaller rods so I can get smaller tighter curls. I also included a picture of my sister new hair cut. It was so cute I wanted to cute all my hair off and get a similar style.

Last edited:
Oh wow, both you and your sister's hair look great!!! Good job with the perm rods!:yep:

Last edited:
Cute! I never thought about using perm rods. I had a stylist that used them on me all the time.

Why did you say you cheated? Can you explain? Did you do a shortcut or something? Did you use end papers?

Thanks ladies. Well I called it a cheat set cause I did it on dry hair and I only used 6 rollers as opposed to the usually way people roller set. In the back I didn't roll it fully up my length because I wanted the curls at the end, which is why I chose this type of roller. It doesn't leave a dent in my hair like the snap on magnetics. I didn't use end papers.

I wonder how that would work on my hair. I've never seen perm rods that big. It might just be cute.

Thanks for the idea and your hair looks great!

I wonder how that would work on my hair. I've never seen perm rods that big. It might just be cute.Thanks for the idea and your hair looks great!
You know I need to go back to the BSS to get all the other sizes, lol.

I was thinking I could get a quick weave in similar style to my sister's. That way I can have the cute short cut, keep my length, and do a protective style all at once.:grin:

Back