woo hoo! getting individuals at a great price!

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
as some of yall know, I had to kiss my wavy tree braids goodbye....sniff sniff. I also feared I lost a lot of hair....now that I had the chance to blowdry my hair, it does not look as bad as I thought. It is very very very thick and it was super puffy before. I did get some growth, but it's only been a month so it wasnt that much growth. I think I suffered minimal breakage and normal shedding. I think I just frekaed out after taking them down.

anyway, i told yall that the lady in the bss told me she would do my braids for 60 euros. she said it takes her at least 4 hours fo rth eindividuals with loose ends. I thought that was kind of a short estimate, but whatever i wanted my hair did so i said okay. i was gonna go to her place to get it done tomorrow, but I just found out that I am going to Annecy tomorrow with my study abroad group...

i told a girl that lives in my residence about it and when i mentioned that i was gonna get my hair done by a girl that works at the bss, she said that was expensive....she asked my some qs like if i already had th ehair and how i wanted it.....then out of the blue she said, 'if you want i can do it for half"----being tha tmoney IS an object right now....I jumped on the offer!

she offered also to show me to an alternative bss so i can get more hair if I need to without running into the other lady...lol. i have to call and cancel the other lady anyways-oh well /images/graemlins/smile.gif . This girl is also African and knows how to braid....she gets her hair braided by people she knows or she does it herself so she dont have to pay a lot.

She was more veratious about the time...she said that it would probably take her 9 hours because it would just be her doing it. I will pay her more than 30 euros and I think I'll buy her dinner or something as well cuz she's a life-saver..yall dont know my hair is to' up and needs fixin bad!

/images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

woohoo.gif
Wow if I could get deals on braids like that I'd be in braids all the time! Enjoy your new style and get pics /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back