wonder 8 oil

ellemoe22

I brought this oil for my hair. I was goin to apply it after rinsing my hair everyday. I did not notice that mineral oil was the main ingredient, can i use it on my hair and not on my scalp. The rest of the ing are very good for the hair and skin.

will the mineral oil damage my hair?

Try hot six oil by African Royal. The main ingredient is Olive oil and it's cheap too!

Hi Ellemoe
wave.gif

Welcome to the board
cool.gif

To answer your question, YES, u can most def use it on your hair & not your scalp if u prefer
smile.gif
. I find that it works best when there's not too many other products on my hair. In fact, after pooing & conditioning, I'll spray on my leave in conditioner then add Wonder 8 oil. I think that u'll like it a lot
smile.gif

Let me shed some light here though....

Wonder 8 Oil comes in two versions.... 1) Spray bottle that contains mineral oil & 2) Pour bottle that does *not* contain mineral oil. I have the "pour bottle" that does *not* contain mineral oil.

Here's the ingredients:

Ingredients: Gin Grow Oil Complex {Safflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sesame Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Castor Oil, Ginseng extract (Ren-Shen), Lavender Oil, Avacado Oil} Gin Grow Herbal Complex {Rosemary Extract (Mi-Tieh-Hsang), Sage Extract (Shu-Wei-Tsao), Angelica Archangelica Extract (Bai-Zhi), Licorice Extract (Gan-Cao), Job's Tears Extract (I-Yi-Jen), Junipeus Virginiana Extract (Cedar), Hyacinth Extract, Clove Extract, Balm Mint Extract, Chamomile Extract}, Polysobate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate Vitamin A), Water, Propylene Glycol, Capsicum Annum Oleoresin, Fragrance, Methylaraben, Ehylparben, Proylparaben, Butylparaben, Phenoxyethanol.

Just to comment further, I use both Wonder 8 Oil & Hot 6 Oil.
Hot 6 is heavier, has a better sheen, but is more oily. Wonder 8 penetrates faster & has a lighter fruity fragrance. Both have the same consistency too. Hot 6 is my all time fav however
smile.gif

The Ginseng Miracle "Stimulate" Wonder 8 oil(the blue oil) doesn't contain mineral oil and it comes in both the spray bottle and the pour bottle. I have some, but I've only used it a couple of times. I didn't really care for it.

Oooh!! This is definitely one of my "have to haves"!!
bouncy.gif

I have the "pour out" bottle--the one without mineral oil that Peachtree was talking about. I rub some into my hair after my leave-in....the consistency is perfect and keeps my ends lightly oiled all day!! Plus, it's cheap!! I even used it on my hair when I was natural! I really love this oil!! (As you probably can already tell!)
smile.gif
up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Wonder 8 Oil $3.99

Hot 6 Oil $4.99... I buy this when on sale $3.99
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I am going to try that Hot Six oil. Thanks for the tip!

Another oil without mineral oil in it is the Africa's Best Herbal oil. It kind of smells like baby oil, but its one of the better oils that I've tried and it's really cheap. It's $1.99 at Walgreens.

That's what I use. I love it. It tastes good too! (Oh, I found that out by accident.) Have you used the Hot Six? Which do you like better?

I've used the Hot Six Oil a few times but it's way too oily feeling for me. It seems to come off on everything.

Back