Women in Ministry

LucieLoo12

Are there any women who work in Ministry and work full time?
If so, how do you balance your time...?

I am single, so I dont have any kids or husband, but I do hope to have that in future, so you are able to add the "family aspect" as well. I am looking into opening up my own business soon but the fear of not having enough time to devote to Ministry and run a business has been stopping me.

Any women own their own business and work in Ministry? How do you find time to still spend quality time with God, and family?

I know its alot of questions, but thanks in advance for your responses.

Are there any women who work in Ministry and work full time?
If so, how do you balance your time...?

I am single, so I dont have any kids or husband, but I do hope to have that in future, so you are able to add the "family aspect" as well. I am looking into opening up my own business soon but the fear of not having enough time to devote to Ministry and run a business has been stopping me.

Any women own their own business and work in Ministry? How do you find time to still spend quality time with God, and family?

I know its alot of questions, but thanks in advance for your responses.
It's not easy, but it can be done. I've been doing it so long so its become apart of my everyday life.

My advice to you would be to start with just one thing at a time, as oppose to many things at once and work full time. Find what works for you and take it from there. The most important thing will be for you to spend quality time with God...don't ever stop that for anything...that's what the enemy will use to give you an excuse as to why you can't do it because you are too tired.

All the best and I will continue to pray for you!

What was some of the sacrifices you had to make....if you dont mind sharing :look:

It's not easy, but it can be done. I've been doing it so long so its become apart of my everyday life.
My advice to you would be to start with just one thing at a time, as oppose to many things at once and work full time. Find what works for you and take it from there. The most important thing will be for you to spend quality time with God...don't ever stop that for anything...that's what the enemy will use to give you an excuse as to why you can't do it because you are too tired.

All the best and I will continue to pray for you!

What was some of the sacrifices you had to make....if you dont mind sharing :look:

Because obedience is better than sacrifice, it didn't feel like I was missing out on anything. The Lord fufilled every need that I had so that I was able to continue on without regrets.

ETA: Also, remember....ministry goes with you everywhere you go, so at work, I was able to minister because God brought the people to me. (ie: people asked for prayer regarding all sought of things. Young people use to come and sit at my desk and talk to me and I was able to share not only the wisdom of God with them, but hugs and kisses as well...and they ate it up.)​

Last edited:
Back