Woah! Explosive post from the *NSync Board

MissJ

What would you have done? I said I would have gotten checked for STDs and have done a drive-by shooting. Maybe I was kidding about that part. :lachen:

we got into an argument over the phone earlier in the night about something silly. i got angry and said instead of going to his house i was just going to head home. he was out with a buddy of his having some drinks. well, 2 rolls around and i havent heard from him. 2:30 still no word. i call several times to see if he answers and i get no answer. its raining outside and the boys were drinking so i went to drive by his house to make sure he made it home ok and that i didnt need to search the highway for him. his car is there the porch light is on. so, i ring the doorbell and get no answer. i turned the knob and it was open so i let myself in and walked upstairs to find a girl naked with his ____ in her mouth. i opened the door and introduced myself " hi, im his girlfriend and you are? " she didnt answer. he didnt say anything. silence. i proceeded to ask if i was interrupting a first date. the girl said no picked her things up and appologised saying she didnt know he had a girlfriend.

now heres the kicker...

i walked downstair and asked the girl how long this had been going on and where he met her. her reply- he called a service and she came. she had been there for 5 minutes and she would love to leave but her money is upstairs. her money!! a service!! he paid this whore $250 to ruin my life.

boyfriend of 2 years.

Her reaction:
yeah. im highly aware that hes done for. i took everything glass in sight and threw it against the walls. pictures of us, bottles, glassware... etc. im just so hurt i dont know what to do.

About the prostitute:
blond chick. she didnt really look too skanky. she was very friendly and apologetic. she carried a dooney and bourke and was wearing a grey sweater.

nothing like you would have expected.

Last edited:
I can't imagine walking in on an SO in the middle of sex or anything with another girl. I'd be so stunned but I know that would quickly turn into rage. I'd like to think I'd conduct myself properly and not go on a violent rampage, but I'm pretty sure I'd trash whatever was within arm or leg's reach.
It's nice that the girl was courteous. It must suck to be in that lifestyle first of all, and second to be caught in that awkward situation. I would never lash out on the girl at first though. Nine times out of 10 she wouldn't have done it if she knew he had a girl. In the case of a hooker though, I don't know... it's money. The fact that he has a girlfriend may be a case of "Sounds like a personal problem to me."

I know I would have woke up right here :jail:

Because I would have passed out, got up..... killed his *** and passed out again

I would have walked up to the both of them silently and pushed her head and his hips much closer together and told her to bite bite bite!

There's a song from D'Angelo's first album called s*** d*** m*****f***** which perfecty describes my reaction...

I'd have taken a picture and sent it to his mama. Then I would make a delightfully heartwarming holiday card, both print and e-version to circulate to the nearest and dearest.

He drunk called a prostitute rather than his girlfriend? :blush:

That's what got me too.

i turned the knob and it was open so i let myself in and walked upstairs to find a girl naked with his ____ in her mouth. i opened the door and introduced myself " hi, im his girlfriend and you are? "

BTW - how you look telling somebody with dudes junk in her mouth that's your man?

I'd have taken a picture and sent it to his mama. Then I would make a delightfully heartwarming holiday card, both print and e-version to circulate to the nearest and dearest.

:lachen:Sounds like something I would do! But I'd probably have to do it from jail cuz I know at least ONE person in that room would be killed!

Back