Winners of December's Mega-Tek Giveaway Have Been Chosen!

EbonyEyes

Hello everyone!

Sorry this is so late...I fell asleep around 11:30 last night!

The winners of the December Mega-Tek Giveaway have been chosen!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The winners of the Prospective User drawing are.........

MikaPeppers and TemiLnd!!!!! :clap: :clap:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The winner of the Current User drawing is.........

Honey-Dip!!!!! :clap:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Congratulations to our 3 winners!!!!!

Winners, I will be sending you a PM with instructions on how to claim your gifts!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I will be starting a thread on the OCT Giveaway early this week so be on the lookout for those entry instructions!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I really enjoyed doing the Mega-Tek Giveaway the past few months. Thank you all for making this forum such a loving and wonderful place to be.

Love ya'll! :rosebud:

Congratulations ladies and a big thank you to EE for doing this over the last few months. What a beautiful thing to do for others. God bless you.

Congratulations to all the lucky ladies!!!

Happy Holidays EbonyEyes,

You were the LHCF forum santa since I started coming to the board so I hope you ve to get something extra special this holiday season. I truly hope you and your family have a happy,healthy and prosperous new year.

EbonyEyes you are wonderful! GOD is GREAT! WOW, Thanks bunches! I have been burried in the books and finally had a late night moment to log on! Woohooo!

Congratulations ladies! You are in for a treat for yourselves! EbonyEyes you are so blessed to be able to help others. My experience using Mega-Tek so far has been amazing!! Great growth and stronger hair is in store for you winners!

Thank you once again EbonyEyes! :grin::grin::grin:

THANK YOU EbonyEyes!!!!!
You are such a blessing. I am so grateful for this gift.
This is definitely going to help my transition go faster.
This forum has so many lovely ladies here and I am definitely happy to be sharing my hair journey with all of you.
THAK YOU AGAIN!!! :)

Congratulations ladies!!! :yay:

EbonyEyes, thaks so much for bringing so much joy and excitement to the board! I hope you have a very merry Christmas :bighug:

Back