Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

bronzebomb

I've been natural 18 months and I've ordered from serveral online natural hair companies. Some service has been great:lick:, while others are not!:ohwell:

Komaza Hair Care products by far has the fastest shipping around. I typically receive my products within 2-5 days! I also like the product line as well, the Califia line is really good for 4B hair and the conditioners make my hair super soft!:grin:

So Komaza is a winner in my book! What's your favorite online hair vendor? Why?

Hairveda!!!! They may not have the fastest shipping around :look: but it's worth it. That SitriNillah is without a doubt the best moisturizing conditoner i've ever had and God it smells so good. My hair was dry as a bone and breaking/shedding out of nowhere last week so I drenched my hair with the SitriNillah on wash day.. when I was done my hair was supper dee duper soft with so much slip, detangling was a breeze, and I only had like 6 strands of shed hair that came out. Mind you, I'm 10 weeks post.. so the six strands of hair surprised the heck out of me.

Last edited:
My Best On Line Vendors Are (in no particular order)

Hairveda -- Products are good & they are very 'affordable'

Hydratherma Naturals -- Great Product Line really working well for my hair Super Fast Shipping

Bear Fruit Hair -- Unique Products, Extremely interesting Variety. Nice Vendor Great Customer Service

KomazaHairCare --Nice Products Fast Shipping. Customer Rewards Points Program

Darcy's Botanicals -- Nice Products

Claudie's Hair Revitalizer -- Great Customer Service, Interesting Product Line

She Scent It -- Great Customer Service. Nice Products

Qhemet Biologics -- Wonderful Products

Njoi Creations (on Esty) Great Customer Service.

Karen's Body Beautiful Nice Products, nice fragrances

Jasmine Bath and Beauty -- Excellent Scents

MyHoneyChild -- Nice Products. Decent Prices. Fast Shipping (but pricey)

Shescentit! I love that the majority of her products are 90% or more ALL natural. Her products smell soooo good and they leave my hair just as the label promises. Soft, moisturized and bouncy. I also receive my products within 5-6 days from the date of purchase. Perfect to me. I feel that they are also quite affordable.

Hydratherma Naturals -- Great Product Line really working well for my hair Super Fast Shipping

Bear Fruit Hair -- Unique Products, Extremely interesting Variety. Nice Vendor Great Customer Service

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Komaza Care is one of my favorite online Vendors also! I've been using their products since the start of my healthy hair care journey (3 years). I miss the Aloe line but the Moja makes up for it. I also like Beemine, Darcy Botanicals, Qhemet, Hairveda, Shescentit along with some others. They have reasonable shipping times with great customer service!

i used to use kbb and afroveda.....till they pissed me off with their price hikes, formula changes with products and shady customer service. i love komaza care as well in addition to their protein strengthner the shea and coconut lotions will now be on heavy rotation in my reggie. they ship fast and their customer service is great :) in the near future i'll order samples of their coconut pudding and califa puddings.

Hairveda!!!! They may not have the fastest shipping around :look: but it's worth it. That SitriNillah is without a doubt the best moisturizing conditoner i've ever had and God it smells so good. My hair was dry as a bone and breaking/shedding out of nowhere last week so I drenched my hair with the SitriNillah on wash day.. when I was done my hair was supper dee duper soft with so much slip, detangling was a breeze, and I only had like 6 strands of shed hair that came out. Mind you, I'm 10 months post.. so the six strands of hair surprised the heck out of me.

O rly? Im five months post right now and while ntm deep recovery works for me I'm looking for something better. How long does this last? Do you mix it with oils or use it straight? How do you use each application? I checked the specs and it's say 16oz for $17.50. Just checking to see if it's worth my budget right now. TIA. Anyone else chime in.

My favorites are :

Bear Fruit Hair - Excellent CS & fast shipping
Mozeke- Awesome products & fast shipping
TheNaturalStore.com - Great CS, good prices & fast shipping
Sally's - Great prices, products, sales
Jasmine's

Last edited:
bumping............................................

Thanks!

Hairveda!!!! They may not have the fastest shipping around :look: but it's worth it. That SitriNillah is without a doubt the best moisturizing conditoner i've ever had and God it smells so good. My hair was dry as a bone and breaking/shedding out of nowhere last week so I drenched my hair with the SitriNillah on wash day.. when I was done my hair was supper dee duper soft with so much slip, detangling was a breeze, and I only had like 6 strands of shed hair that came out. Mind you, I'm 10 months post.. so the six strands of hair surprised the heck out of me.

I like that SitriNillah too!

I was tickled when I saw this! Girl, you are too funny! That's darn near all the lines!

My favorites are :

Bear Fruit Hair - Excellent CS & fast shipping
Mozeke- Awesome products & fast shipping
TheNaturalStore.com - Great CS, good prices & fast shipping
Sally's - Great prices, products, sales
Jasmine's

Mozeke, huh? My hair did really well with Mozeke. I had a few mold issues...so I'm waiting until next year before I purchase again.

I was tickled when I saw this! Girl, you are too funny! That's darn near all the lines!

Girl...they all have their good points (and bad). So, I just grouped them in based on how I felt. For the most part, they all have good qualities.

There were some that didn't make the cut like: Ori Organics. While it was a decent product ........ errthang else (from my experience) was kinda raggedy.:look:

I thought this thread about a pop-up you received after buying black hair products and how appalling it was.........sooooo alrighty then...

...exits stage left.

If I had to pick one it would be Hairveda. They were my first and they have never done me wrong. I love Komaza too. Their shipping and products are on point. In terms of bath & body products please do not sleep on Jasmine's.

O rly? Im five months post right now and while ntm deep recovery works for me I'm looking for something better. How long does this last? Do you mix it with oils or use it straight? How do you use each application? I checked the specs and it's say 16oz for $17.50. Just checking to see if it's worth my budget right now. TIA. Anyone else chime in.

I use it straight, no additives. I apply it like a relaxer. I use my steamer with it also. I've been using it for over 2 years now.

My mistake! didn't mean to type months.. I meant 10 weeks. I hope that doesn't stop you from being interested. I loved NTM deep recovery and used it religiously until I found sitrinillah.. that's how good it is! No, I don't mix it with anything.. I use it straight out the jar onto my hair. I'm heavy handed so I applied the conditioner in 5 sections from bottom to top. Trust me, it's worth the money.

Favorite online vendor(s):

Bear Fruit Hair - Love the products, great CS, reasonable shipping
Hairveda - excellent products
Shescentit - excellent products
Claudie's - great products, great CS
Hydratherma Naturals - great products, quick shipping

I really want to try more stuff from komaza now! I tried the moku leave-in a long time ago but I gave it away.
My faves are qhemet, shescentit, hairveda, & beauty by donna marie!

Back