Will You Observe Passover & Unleaven Bread?

Hey ladies.

I was wondering are you going to observe the Passover and Feast of Unleaven Bread?

No, however I believe it is a wonderful celebration which God gave us as the 'preview' of the real Passover Lamb... Our Lord Jesus (who died and redeemed us on the Cross).

To those who are celebrating Passover, I wish them a loving "Happy Pesach".

I have a friend with both Jewish and Christian family. I think she celebrates Pesach as well as the Lord's Resurrection. Very interesting! I haven't attended a Passover celebration, but I hear it's pretty wonderful. I agree with Shimmie though, it is a preview or forerunner of the ultimate Pesach--the Lamb of God has taken away the sins of the world.

I have a friend with both Jewish and Christian family. I think she celebrates Pesach as well as the Lord's Resurrection. Very interesting! I haven't attended a Passover celebration, but I hear it's pretty wonderful. I agree with Shimmie though, it is a preview or forerunner of

the ultimate Pesach--the Lamb of God has taken away the sins of the world.

Those words above are so beautiful Galadriel.

Happy Easter to you and your beautiful family. :love2:

Well, Pesach is over now, but didn't observe. That differs from commemorating because passover cannot be salvific for a believer in the Messiah Jesus. I didn't celebrate this year.

Back