Will You Marry Me?

Avyn

is on TVOne tonight...right now actually... It will repeat again tonight so check your local listings.

I had that issue of the mag that they were doing the photo shoot for and I saw this on TV One. The ladies that were making the selections really tripped me out with there, "There's no way she would say no." or "She has to say yes!" I'm sorry but just because he bought a ring and have family and friends there...I won't be pressured into saying yes. This is for the REST of your life. It's not about the effort he put into it if I don't want to be with him like that. :rolleyes: Ok sorry for the slight rant but that has happened to me and i told the fool that i wasn't going to say yes if he asked. I only knew him for 3 weeks! Just because he thought I was the one he thought everything was kosher. Ummmm, the feelings have to be mutual buddy!

But honestly, I wasn't impressed with the proposals. I mean did they really need Essence to set up dinners with them and their family to propose. I guess I was expecting something spectacular and the only one that made me drop a tear was the "movie" that the guy from NY did. That was precious!

Back