Will you buy surge if....??

Deja9

I heard that the company mentioned to be looking and asking your local bss to order surge because they are coming back out within 90 days (they say). Will you ladies jump on the surge bandwagon which was once soo popular and still in demand?

If same smell, same consistency as the original, then:yep:
Different ingredients (bad stuffs) then:nono:

But I also heard that the company who made Surge previously was supposedly bought out by another company. It's been awhile of them saying they'll be coming back out with the product again. But since it's different company, I can only assume it's gonna be different ingredients.:perplexed

the greed in me thinks I should list my last 4 bottles on ebay :grin::grin:

Im actually saving it for summer to use on my own hair when I do more wash & go's

I have been tempted to sell mine too. But I'm holding on to the original thang. I heard they were bought out too. With extensions, surge seems to work almost overnight!! I'm trying to figure out with growth aid i like the best between surge, bt, or mn.. LOL pj for ever. But for real I love surge plus 14.

For a long while, I've been hearing that Surge Hair products were going to be back on the market, soon. It has not happened, yet. I wonder if it will ever happen.
1.gif

Heck yeah! My hair thrived with my Surge & MTG regimen. Surge removed the MTG stink from my hair so I could use it the morning.:rolleyes:

If same smell, same consistency as the original, then:yep:
Different ingredients (bad stuffs) then:nono:

But I also heard that the company who made Surge previously was supposedly bought out by another company. It's been awhile of them saying they'll be coming back out with the product again. But since it's different company, I can only assume it's gonna be different ingredients.:perplexed

Yeah, what she said.

yessssssss i am class right now jumping for joy joy joyyyy. please bring it back. My hair never broke when i used it not even a few strands i swear!!! Bringgg it back!!

Back