Will someone please help me...

Caramela

I'm not able to access any websites that contain bible verses currently. I need verbatim this passage... ecclesiastes 4:9-12 ... does someone have a moment to copy and paste this for me?
TIA!

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their work:

10 If one falls down,
his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls
and has no one to help him up!

11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?

12 Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

9Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.

10For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.

11Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?

12And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 (King James Version)

9Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.

10For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.

11Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?
12And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

again... dollbaby :babyg: Thank you so much! I am working on writing a letter to my soon to be husband to give to him on our wedding day. I want to include this passage in the letter. I can't work on it at home because he will be all over my shoulder. So, again, thank you.

again... dollbaby :babyg: Thank you so much! I am working on writing a letter to my soon to be husband to give to him on our wedding day. I want to include this passage in the letter. I can't work on it at home because he will be all over my shoulder. So, again, thank you.

That's sweet. What are you try to say (if you don't mind me asking)? Where were some really nice passages quoted in a thread a long time ago that I've never forgotten.

Thanks. I have always written him letters and many of them I begin with a quote as the heading. I wanted a scripture that shows a husband and wife's need for eachother. I love this passage and think it does that beautifully. I'm open to considering others as well.
After the heading though, I will go into my own words, letting him know how happy I am to be spending my life with him.
I figure I need to start working on it now though... the date is in a month.

Back