Will it be ok to add a track or two for this One day

Senior Pictures! I've been staying away from glue faithfully but for this day I feel like i need a little extra length will it be ok for me to use the glue for this one day or do you have any other suggestions! I dont have money for a sew in:ohwell:

Can you sew the track in? Do you know how to braid? If not, can you find a friend that an do it for you. Sewing a few tracks is not difficult at all. You tube has many videos on how to do so.

I don't think that glue will hurt your hair for a few days, but I really advise against it.

I agree with sonya, you can sew in 1-2 tracks pretty easily on your own. I would never ever touch weave glue again.

Yeah I agree with supermodelsonya I also advise against it! Glue is a tricky thing and can deffinitley cause breakage and some set backs and trust me you will regret it!
Just cornrow two or three lines and then sew the tracks onto them and you should be just fine especially if it's just for that one day the braids dont need to be perfect!
HTH

you can always sew clips to the tracks and just clip them in. I'm doing that today for a black tie event I have to go to.

Back