Wildgrowth Light Oil Moisturizer

Britt

So, I decided to purchase b/c it claimed to have a 'fresh' shampoo scent.
I found a store that sells it... I opened the bottle, took a whiff... def was not the smell of shampoo but not the strong smell of the original. I bought it...
I got home, oiled my scalp thorougly before I retired for the night.. as I tossed and turned in my sleep all i could smell is this blasted oil :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:.
I can't even describe the smell, it's just like a fainter version of the original in a way... it smells like lemon with herbs and just YUCKY :nono:

This is exactly why I am always paranoid about putting things in my hair...I'm paranoid about the smells. I dont wanna be walking around smelling like nuts and berries all day.

So what are you going to do about it? Wash it out?

Oh wow...I haven't tried the original oil but was eager to try the light oil. Too bad we can't sniff before we purchase...

This is exactly why I am always paranoid about putting things in my hair...I'm paranoid about the smells. I dont wanna be walking around smelling like nuts and berries all day.

So what are you going to do about it? Wash it out?

Mannnn, I'm sooo pissed... I'm leery of trying things and putting it on my scalp b/c of the smell. I have to get a wash and set tmrw and get this mess washed out. I hate the smell and it doesn't even have the softening effects of the original Wildgrowth.

Mannnn, I'm sooo pissed... I'm leery of trying things and putting it on my scalp b/c of the smell. I have to get a wash and set tmrw and get this mess washed out. I hate the smell and it doesn't even have the softening effects of the original Wildgrowth.

I agree and I think it smells worse than the original.

Back