wild hair growth oil

nooniecakes

hi everyone my name is nooniecakes i been trying to get my hair long since 1995 when i had my daughter. For the past 2 1/2 years i been wearing braids i got off the perm for about a year and my hair has grown
weird.gif
but to get to the point i was on a website one day and somebody told me that wild hair growth oil has made their hair grow, well i went brought some and i haven't notice anything yet i went through 1 bottle so far the only thing i notice was that god awful smell that my husband tells me about everynight.
laugh.gif
Has anyone esle used this product and if so has any growth happend and how long have you been using it?
wink.gif
wink.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif

Gosh isn't the scent the pits? I have been using this oil for several months now, and I love what it has done for my hair. However...it has not caused an increase in growth. It just helps me retain the growth I already have, which is still pretty good. I always use it mainly right after a shampoo/condition, and always w/ leave-in conditioner. If I apply it during the week, I use it very sparingly and still cut it w/ leave-in conditioner (infusium23). This has worked very well for me. Since I usually apply it to damp hair, the scent goes away for the most part.

I say this...if you don't notice ANY effect at all from this stuff, toss it for the sake of hubby
wink.gif

The stuff dried my scalp out terribly, and my hair is quite thick and it held onto the odor quite well, so I couldn't deal with it.
nono.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
nooniecakes said:
hi everyone my name is nooniecakes i been trying to get my hair long since 1995 when i had my daughter. For the past 2 1/2 years i been wearing braids i got off the perm for about a year and my hair has grown
weird.gif
but to get to the point i was on a website one day and somebody told me that wild hair growth oil has made their hair grow, well i went brought some and i haven't notice anything yet i went through 1 bottle so far the only thing i notice was that god awful smell that my husband tells me about everynight.
laugh.gif
Has anyone esle used this product and if so has any growth happend and how long have you been using it?
wink.gif
wink.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

For me, all the wild growth oil did was soften up my new growth, and it didn't even do that too well. Oh it also squeezed my pocketbook. If you're a 2b, you would probably get similar results with coconut oil or (even cheaper) no drip s-curl. If you're trying to make your hair grow, you'd also get better results if you focused also on nutrition and vitamins. Good luck and hang around. If you want to grow your hair, you're in the right place.
laugh.gif

I agree w/ Sassygirl, Healthier Hair in a Bottle is a MUST TRY. I use this in my hair every day.

I agree with Kaela, the Wild growth didn't give me wild growth, but it moisturized and softened my hair really well allowing me to maintain the length that I already have, so overall I would say it helped me hair get longer by preventing breakage. I have yet to find something that softens my hair better than the Wild growth.

noonie,
I just started using WGO on my scalp and new growth when my hair was wet from being washed and conditioned. It softened up my new growth and I dont smell a thing. You just use a couple of drops on the scalp and roots of each part. Ive never used it on the hair shaft so maybe thats why it doesnt smell. Plus, the leave-ins that I use afterwards have a nicer scent. I just started so I will keep you posted....I am new to the board as well.

Back