Wild Growth Oil

Needmyhairtogrow

Can anyone tell me where you can buy this product wild growth oil. I live in Dallas, Texas and went to the beauty supply house and was unable to find this product. I've seen many women talking about the product on the LHCF and was interested in buying the product. Please help. Thanks.

Try any of the BSS oriental stores they always have tons of them. Get your self some cause it's just that WILD GROWTH OIL
smile.gif
!

Do any of you use this product and how often do you use it? Are you mixing it with something else on just using it alone. I want my hair to grow to my desired length bra strap in the middle of my back and right now its at the base of my neck. I wear wigs so I wont touch my hair but am wanting to wear my own when I get it to my desired length. I saw the testimonies of the people on the web site and saw some pictures but I wanted to hear from you guys. Thank you so much for the responses.

I apply WGO, after I poo and condition, while my hair is still wet. I also apply it every 3/4 days to my hair and/or scalp. It gives great shine.
smile.gif

You ladies have been wonderful. I've successfully started using the product and found it be WONDERFUL. I saw a growth spirt when using and was mad when i went to get a trim at the shop and she cut what i grew (woman). Thanks and i will continue to use.

I found the product at a local Beauty Supply Store for $7.00, I did go to Sally's once and spent $8.50. I think I will stick with the BSS. I also have found it to be very useful I'm loving the product and apply it when my hair is wet.

Needmyhairtogrow said:
Do any of you use this product and how often do you use it? Are you mixing it with something else on just using it alone. I want my hair to grow to my desired length bra strap in the middle of my back and right now its at the base of my neck. I wear wigs so I wont touch my hair but am wanting to wear my own when I get it to my desired length. I saw the testimonies of the people on the web site and saw some pictures but I wanted to hear from you guys. Thank you so much for the responses.
I use it on wet, damp, and dry hair... mainly on my ends or roots. I use other products on my hair; but when I use WGHO, I don't mix it with other products before applying. I usually use it after applying a moisturizer like ElastaQP Recovery or S-Curl. I use it about 3-4 times a week. HTH! ;)

Back