Wild Growth oil OR Surge?????

ElisaF

I bought both but I'm not sure which one to use. I want to try something good before chopping off my hair because my hair is coming out badly in the back. I found a lot of your responses about surge, but I'm not too convince about wild growth oil.

If you are looking for hair growth don't rely on wildgrowth. It leaves your hair feeling soft, but it won't make your hair grow. Surge is supposed to aid in hairgrowth.

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:
If you are looking for hair growth don't rely on wildgrowth. It leaves your hair feeling soft, but it won't make your hair grow. Surge is supposed to aid in hairgrowth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. I don't know anyone who's gotten "wild growth" from WGO (including me), but it is definitely an excellent hair oil. I used to use it on damp hair, and my hair always dried very soft.
up.gif

I would try SURGE especially if your hair is breaking or
shedding Surge made my hair stronger and less shedding.

Renuherbs.com has a fast growth hair oil that does promote hair growth. But I like to use that in combination with Surge to seal in the moisture, maybe you can try that with WGO.

To be honest, I've been using Surge and WGO. I used WGO early in 2003 and it helped me retain my growth. It made my hair easier to comb. I think that they both will work wonders together. Surge says it will increase your growth, and WGO will help you retain it.

First of all, wonderful post...I was wondering the same thing.

And good job, Corbins:

[ QUOTE ]
Surge says it will increase your growth, and WGO will help you retain it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this may very well be the trick. I'm gonna try this out.
wink.gif

WGO is Wild Growth Oil.
ohwell.gif

Elisa, I used Wild Growth over the summer and it didn't do anything for me but make my hair smell real bad. However, I love Surge. The spray doesn't bother my hair, it's odorless, and within the 2 weeks I saw a dramatic difference with my hair. It is thick. I can make a ponytail now and I doesn't look thin. I would suggest trying both like Corbin does. What she said makes sense.

Back