Wild Growth Hair Oil

Grow_it_out

I am thinking about buying WGO for me and my dd tomorrow. Does this product work well on relaxed hair? My daughter is natural.

I am thinking about buying WGO for me and my dd tomorrow. Does this product work well on relaxed hair? My daughter is natural.

This product was the KEY product to my transition. A great plus is that it is all natural so you can use it on the gawgeous baby in the photo if that is who you are talking about.

It's great. It is sulfur based (I believe) so there is a smell that goes with it. Use it SPARINGLY. I say put a few drops on your fingertips and massage it into your scalp. That's all you need.

I love it...love it...love it. After I bought my Silk Elements line before flat ironing, I put like 6 dots throughout my scalp and massaged my scalped...and oh my that was wonderful. I could feel and see a difference like immediately.

It really is good oil. I stopped using it for a while but I'm revisiting. I'd forgotten (the earthy smell and) how wonderful this stuff really is!

There are a lot of misconceptions about this product (which besides the mediciney smell, is great!).

People think it is a growth product because of it's name. However, it means that it's an oil for "wild growth" or in other terms, hair that is unmanageable. It doens't mean that you will get wild growth from it!

Many relaxed heads use it (including myself) and love it. I stopped using it though because I couldn't get past the aroma it has. It's works well though.

This is one of my staples as well. I use it 2 to 3 times per week. I add a little peppermint oil to tone down the smell.

I just relaxed yesterday after stretching my hair for 5 months and my co-worker that was applying the relaxer for me noticed that I have breakage in the crown of my head. I am so upset. Do you think this will help my thin hair?:perplexed

I LOVE IT!!! I bought it in August (pre-lhcf) and used it sparingly and I had a complete turn around as far as shine and a little growth. Now I use it mixed with MN and my hair is just loving it!

I just relaxed yesterday after stretching my hair for 5 months and my co-worker that was applying the relaxer for me noticed that I have breakage in the crown of my head. I am so upset. Do you think this will help my thin hair?:perplexed

Yes, I think it could help with the condition of your hair.

Back