Wigs for Big Heads!!!!

Bublin

Does anyone know where i can purchase a wig to fit a larger size head? :ohwell:

Does anyone (with a big head) find that the usual brands fit OK or are they too tight for you too?

I'm in the UK and would like visit a store to try them on but i am willing to buy from the web.

Thanks

sorry, I have no answer to your question...
but oprah said that her head is big too and that when she was on color purple in order for her wig to fit.. they had to sew two together! just thought I would share that bit of info.

Do you have access to the Outre Instant Weave line? Their wigs seem to run a little larger than normal.

Freetress makes a Shake n Go drawstring ponytail/half wig that's adjustable. Zury also makes a half wig with adjustable straps on the inside.

HTH!

Thanks i'll check out the suggestions.

To be honest i've never tried on a full wig - i would feel embarrased if i did and it was too small! These BBS should have private rooms to try on wigs.

Thanks i'll check out the suggestions.

To be honest i've never tried on a full wig - i would feel embarrased if i did and it was too small! These BBS should have private rooms to try on wigs.

Awww...my bss does take you to a "back room" to try on the wig. The girl puts it on you and tells you in honesty if it is perfect for you. Just try to find a BSS that has workers that will help you out.

Back