Wiggalicious? Does anybody know?

pazyamor

Hello, I'm in the market for a wig because I'm in the Bootcamp and I came across thus website--http://www.wiggaliciouswigs.com/ and I was wondering has anybody ever ordered from there; and if so was it a pleasant experience? How did the unit look? If not, did you find a comparable site to order from? I mean in terms if affordability and look? Let me know

That Freddie is so cute!!

viewThumb.jsp

And :lol: at the D. Woods wig!
viewThumb.jsp

The owner has a lot of videos on youtube if you want more information. Ateya is the only review online I've seen so far also. I think the youtube user name is Wonderlocks?

I just ordered from this weekend. I got the Jaya with a skin part added. I'll let you know about the quality when I receive the unit.

I placed an order back on 2/17/09. I have not gotten my unit yet. I will keep you posted.

I just ordered from this weekend. I got the Jaya with a skin part added. I'll let you know about the quality when I receive the unit.

Update: I did not receive my unit within the time frame it was promised. At the time I think it was 14 days, but I notice she has since changed it to a 2-3 week wait. I didn't really sweat it, because it is a custom unit, I just waited it out.

This wig does resemble a full sew in. It's closed in a small circular pattern on top. I ordered the Jaya and the cut and style were on point. However, the quality of the hair is terrible. After ordering I found out that she used Milky Way hair to make the wigs. Jaya costs $85 bucks so I just assumed like an a**:rolleyes: that it would be of good quality. No offense to the Milky Way lovers, but she could have at least used Outre Velvet.

I love the style of the wig, but it looks like synthetic hair. I only throw it on for quick errands. I guess my expectations were too high. I wouldn't order from her again unless she had a 70% off sale.:yep:

I hope that didn't come off too harsh.

Back