Wig Wearing Ladies... help me choose a wig.

Anakinsmomma

So I want to participate in the 2012 HYH challenge, and I'm thinking about wigging it. I looked at Vivica Fox's website and I'm overwhelmed (and disappointed in her site, but I digress.) The problem is my job has all these rules for how you can wear your hair, almost like the military..

Can any of you ladies suggest a wig that fits these qualifications...

It can be medium length or short. If it is short, it can't touch my collar, so I guess, neck length. If it is medium length, I have to be able to put it in a ponytail bun (not pulling the length out of the elastic)

Bangs are ok, but I'd probably have to trim them because they can't go past my eyebrows.

No half wigs, because I don't have enough hair to blend yet.

I don't know if I want curly or straight yet...

Preferably wearable without too much tinkering, I'm a wig noob.

I'd prefer synthetic because it's more affordable.

Also, has anyone tried the wig in the attachment? I *think* it'll work, but I'm not sure. Thanks in Advance!

Attachments

Last edited:
I can't say I like the same type of wigs you describe but I would like to say as far as half wigs, u dont have to blend it. this is how I wear my half wigs most of the time with different head bands.

Attachments

• SDC13139 (400x225).jpg
    SDC13139 (400x225).jpg
    195 KB · Views: 28
I can't say I like the same type of wigs you describe but I would like to say as far as half wigs, u dont have to blend it. this is how I wear my half wigs most of the time with different head bands.

Thanks! Your hair looks cute there!

I can't wear headbands though. It sucks cuz it would solve most of my probl...

Back