Wig made me appreciate my hair.

Nixx22jam

I wore my wig to work today and after touching it for the whole day it was finally time to come home and take it off. When I was taking it off i could feel something super-soft underneath it, only to realize it was my hair.:grin::grin::grin::grin: I needed that break to appreciate how moisturised my hair really was, otherwise I probably would have kept puttin moisture in there till I walked right into a set back. Sometimes a little break is great. Sometimes we get so caught up in what we are trying to achieve we forget to appreciate what we already have. That's all happy hair growing ladies.

Thats so true, I have been wearing wigs for about a year now, and the year before that braids, I miss my natural hair and I should not feel guilty for wanting to enjoy it.

I love my wigs..been wearing them for about 6-8 months but im tired of people askn me y I wear them all the time and telling me I need to wear my hair more...but every two months when the wig comes off the answer to their questions are there.

Back