Wig Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jassy28

Okay, so I really want to try wearing a full wig for the first time but I don't know anything about buying one. I would like to find something that is not to long and looks as natural as possible so that i can feel comfortable wearing it when I go back to school. Can anyone please suggest some wigs, brands, websites where I can find a good one at a reasonable price.I tried searching on the forum, but it wasn't working so well for me. TIA

If you have never worn a wig, I’d suggest going into a Beauty Supply or Wig Store. Take a friend whose opinion you trust and spend a couple hours trying on different lengths, textures and colors. Be honest about the look you are trying to achieve. Do you want to look like you only with long hair or do you want to look completely different. Some women have a different wig for every day of the week and every personality. Some wigs will look silly others too sexy others to dowdy but eventually you’ll find one that’s you. I like the mono front wigs they tend to blend better. I like synthetic, they tend to be less expensive, they stay styled and if properly cared for, they can last a long time. Have fun!

Thanks so much:) Well I know that I want to find something that is as close to my neck length hair as possible. I want it to look as natural as possible so I can where it and not feel self conscious. Also, what is mono front?

Thanks so much:) Well I know that I want to find something that is as close to my neck length hair as possible. I want it to look as natural as possible so I can where it and not feel self conscious. Also, what is mono front?

Checkout Hairsisters.com GREAT wig site. Type mono in the search feature and they will show you pics.

Do not buy your first wig on-line. Go to a BSS (a few of them in fact) and try on wigs. Most have a limit of 3 - 5 wigs that you can try on so you may have to go to a few stores.

I own a few wigs and so far I like my Outre synthetic half wig the best. You may want to try on some half wigs as well.

Do not buy your first wig on-line. Go to a BSS (a few of them in fact) and try on wigs. Most have a limit of 3 - 5 wigs that you can try on so you may have to go to a few stores.

I own a few wigs and so far I like my Outre synthetic half wig the best. You may want to try on some half wigs as well.

I totally agree do not buy your first wig on line. After you get a 'feel' for wigs on line shopping is great.

Back