WHY WASH IF MN CLEANS??

Deja9

Before I joined I washed my hair every two weeks and I'm at bra strap. Now that I started using MN my hair has little or no build up b4 wash day and hair grows well. If MN kills bacteria why wash so frequently? Please convince me:)

MN gets rid of fungus. So technically, it isn't cleaning your scalp. It's freeing it of fungus that could have been causing itching and flakes before. People wash for many different reasons. Some to clean the hair...some the scalp...some people have oily scalps. If you don't feel you need to wash, then maybe you don't. If it's working for you, I don't see why you should change your routine.

I have braids right now and that's what I do. I can't wash my weave because it's prone to tangles but I make sure my scalp stays clean. It's been working very well.

I began using MN last week. I haven't had dandruff in over year, but I had a head full of it . I had to wash my hair two days in a row to get rid of it. Has anyone else experienced this?

I don't think MN cleans. I think you'll ultimately need water. If MN cleaned, we'd never have to wash our la-las again, just coat them with MN all the time.

Back