WHY OH WHY DIDN'T YA'LL TELL ME...

janeemat

about Jane Carter Solution Nourish and Shine. I ran to the Vitamin Shoppe to pick up some more Flax Seed Oil. While browsing I ran across Jane Carter products. My mind goes straight to the forum....mmm I've heard that name before. I pick up the nourish and shine and sniff it. Then since I'm wearing a slick bun today I put a little on my fingers and smooth it on my hair. Oh! the smell and texture is absolutely wonderful. It gave me a nice shine. It was $18.99. I think I'm going to have to add this to my stash. It seems to be idea for wear your pulled back. And just think, I was at the BSS store yesterday and picked up Mizani H20 night time creme. It was only $8.29 so I figured that I would give it a try. I'm off to the Jane Carter website, to read up on these products.

about Jane Carter Solution Nourish and Shine. I ran to the Vitamin Shoppe to pick up some more Flax Seed Oil. While browsing I ran across Jane Carter products. My mind goes straight to the forum....mmm I've heard that name before. I pick up the nourish and shine and sniff it. Then since I'm wearing a slick bun today I put a little on my fingers and smooth it on my hair. Oh! the smell and texture is absolutely wonderful. It gave me a nice shine. It was $18.99. I think I'm going to have to add this to my stash. It seems to be idea for wear your pulled back. And just think, I was at the BSS store yesterday and picked up Mizani H20 night time creme. It was only $8.29 so I figured that I would give it a try. I'm off to the Jane Carter website, to read up on these products.

Thank You! I've been curious about her products too. I heard the Nourish and Shine is a great product. My sister uses it on her hair and she has beautiful long twists (natural). I was going to try the spray on detangler..also saw it at VitaminShoppe. I'm going to go pick it up today. It's 5 min away from me! I'll try it out tonight for my wash because I'm going out of town tomorrow.

The PJ in me wants to get this so badly. :nono: But I got so much stuff at home. I cant come up with a justifiable reason to buy it. :( Ive heard its the bomb tho...

I thought I told you! :wallbash: Stupid me. I love this stuff. It smells great and my first jar lasted me almost the whole year. This stuff softens my ends like no other moisturizer.

I thought I told you! :wallbash: Stupid me. I love this stuff. It smells great and my first jar lasted me almost the whole year. This stuff softens my ends like no other moisturizer.

Girl you holding out on me. I want to try a little on my ends when I roller set. Hopefully it's not to heavy for my rollersets. I'm definitely will be purchasing this. I believe it will work great for when my hair is up as well. It should last me quite awhile.

The PJ in me wants to get this so badly. :nono: But I got so much stuff at home. I cant come up with a justifiable reason to buy it. :( Ive heard its the bomb tho...

Don't we all. I don't how, when or where I'll use up all of the conditioners I have.

Here are the ingredients: Shea butter, Kokum butter, Illippe butter, Mango butter, Vitamins A, D, & E, pear and grapefruit essential oils.

Girl you holding out on me. I want to try a little on my ends when I roller set. Hopefully it's not to heavy for my rollersets. I'm definitely will be purchasing this. I believe it will work great for when my hair is up as well. It should last me quite awhile.
I'm sorry homie. It will last a long time. Also try that bad boy on your feet.

Back