Why is my hair two different thicknesses?

Knedgers

After examining some of my shed strands I have noticed my hairs are different thicknesses down the length of the strand like this...........

I know this cant be good and is probably the cause of my breakage. Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated:nono::nono:

Are you relaxed? Have you switched from bone straight to texlaxed? That could be the culprit. Hair that is not as processed tends to have thicker strands or at least the appearance.

Also, if you've changed your diet (taking vitamins, eating more protein, etc.) the hair closer to the scalp is benefitting.

so is not as much of a problem as I think it is ....I have just tryning to figure out my breakage. I maybe from being underprocessed but i do not have the money to go have it professionally corrected and silk elements lye relaxer seems to revert

I know that the hair will break at the thinner, weaker spots:wallbash:. I wish I knew what exactly causes them so I can make sure to stop them from occurring in the future...

Back