why is my hair breaking off.

Ohhh its not that bad!!! that will get thick in a matter of a few months, dont worry at all!!!!
wink.gif

I guess I need to learn to love it and put the hot comb down.

no more press and no more doulbe press.

im going to post a pic of what my natural hair looks like when I was it this week.

im going hair shopping for some good conditoners and shampoos.
and im going to try the braid out this week.
grin.gif

yeah, I normally go to bed a 2 or 3, but im just not tired at all..
let me look at your hair book .
do you pay for yours ?

your very pretty and I like the new cut.
the red is so pretty...
I used to have my hair every color red you could name.

Hehe cool I see you like red also,I've been drying my hair that color since I was 13. You can hot comb your hair, just dont do it every month. No, I dont pay for mine, and I plan on making a new one soon.

I started dying mines at 14 and stoppped other ppl in my school started to do the same.

They use to call me red and read apple.....
I even tried pink ....
on accident though, but I keep it for a minute.

im just going to back away and in the Summer cut the rest of the relaxer off.

Red appple, hehe thats cute! Yeah you should cut that relaxed hair off since you plan on not relaxing your hair again.
Where did you find surge? hmm I should go to bed now...

at the cvs....
Lanieca is selling it online too...
I think I might take my butt to bed to...
I got hw and go to the gym tomorrow.

[ QUOTE ]
divine said:
I guess I need to learn to love it and put the hot comb down.

no more press and no more doulbe press.

im going to post a pic of what my natural hair looks like when I was it this week.

im going hair shopping for some good conditoners and shampoos.
and im going to try the braid out this week.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad you are putting the hot comb down. I threw mine away last summer. I broke off too much of my hair with it and my blowdryer. Everything improved once I stopped using heat and started airdrying and wearing it in protective styles. It gave my hair a chance to heal and grow without interference.
You may want to do a search and check out the conditioners, leave-ins, oils and shampoos these ladies have had success with for dry and breaking hair before you buy some. Loving your hair sounds like a great idea Divine. I look forward to more of your pics.
smile.gif

stiletto, i use World of Curls activator. i also used S-Curl No Drip for a long time, but i switched to World of Curls because it's heavier.

Back