why is it?

lea86111

hi guys,
why do you guys think that my relaxers never take? i told the last lady who relaxed my hair that my hair is very resistant and she told me that her hair is too and that she had just the relaxer for me. once i got there, i saw she was talking abt precise no lye in super strength...weeeelllll it didnt take much :wallbash: and i loooooooooveeeeee the straight relaxed look :blush3:...why do you guys think it is? and what can i do to get "bone straight" (or close to it at least) hair?
p.s.: i have tried a lye relaxer before, the ors lye in regular and blahhhh, it felt good tho for like the first week O_o

Lye does not ever get my hair strait no matter how long I leave it on. No lye does a better job, in my opinion.:yep: My understanding is that super relaxers are not stronger, they process faster.

Last edited:
My hair is also highly resistant to relaxers.

I never got the bone straight look after I began taking care of my hair the right way. There was ALWAYS texture left no matter how long I kept it in, who applied it or what relaxer I used. :lol:

I got the best results with no - lye though.

Have you ever gotten your hair bone straight before?

My hair is also highly resistant to relaxers.

I never got the bone straight look after I began taking care of my hair the right way. There was ALWAYS texture left no matter how long I kept it in, who applied it or what relaxer I used. :lol:

I got the best results with no - lye though.

Have you ever gotten your hair bone straight before?

nope, its a foreign concept to me lol

Lye does not ever get my hair strait no matter how long I leave it on. No lye does a better job, in my opinion.:yep: My understanding is that super relaxers are not stronger, they process faster.

I agree, if your not against using the relaxers that come in a box.

yeah the last time she used a no lye...do you think that if i wash my hair and condition with porosity control the day before (and then grease the heck out of my scalp), the relaxer would take better? has anyone tried this method?

Back