Why does my hair feel this way?

brownsugar25

My scalp has been a little dry/itchy. I put a little Sul8/coconut oil on it and slept in it. I washed it out with CPR(Motions). My hair felt great. I then put Motions after shampoo moist. conditioner. When I looked at my hand my ring started to tarnish. My hair feels, weird, I cant even explain it. I do this maybe 1 or 2 times per month. This is the first time this has happened. What's up?

Can you describe how it feels? Does it feel coated, rough, mushy, hard, or dry? Did you do anything different or use a different product than you usually use?

My hair felt weird a few weeks ago and I just needed to clarify (to remove product build up) and chelate (to remove mineral deposits left by my apartment's hard water). My hair went back to normal after that.

I didn't use anything I haven't used before. It feels coated, slick, (not moisturized slick) My hand slides down it like a wet balloon

If it feels coated/slick maybe you need a clarifying poo or ACV rinse.

When I first started using the oil pre poo's I was using too much and my hair felt like I had a waxy overlay. I've had that "Slick" feeling before when I used to do hot oil treatments and rollerset. My rollersets felt slick and greasy.

Anyway, I'd clarify to get the coating removed, and then when you DC w/heat it should penetrate the hair instead of remaining on the surface.

I didn't use anything I haven't used before. It feels coated, slick, (not moisturized slick) My hand slides down it like a wet balloon

Back