Why do I have to click "Remember Me?"

Ms_Twana

When I log in and do not click "remember me," I have to log on several times and I can't access certain areas. I don't have that problem often because I'm normally at home so my information is saved. But, I'm on a public computer right now at a training, and I can't click remember me. So I have to keep logging in to access pages. HELP!!! This is a little annoying.

I think it has something to do with cookies.

You can still click 'remember me' at a public terminal, just be sure to log out and close your browser once you are done. :yep:

REMEMBER ME . You will not have to log in with a password as LHCF knows it is you. Saves me time...not for use on public computers!

If you log out, though, it removes the memory, and you have to log back in like you never clicked remember me. :yep:

The log out screen tells you that it's removed all cookies - and those are what keeps you logged in. :yep:

If you log out, though, it removes the memory, and you have to log back in like you never clicked remember me. :yep:

The log out screen tells you that it's removed all cookies - and those are what keeps you logged in. :yep:

Yes but I wouldn't do it because I might forget to log out cause I'm not used to logging out. So I never do remember me on public computers.

Back