why didn't you tell me....

Golong

that CHI silk infusion was SOOO expensive. First of all I was on a hunt yesterday for this stuff. Finally found it at JC Penny for, get this, $13.50 for 2oz or $24.99 for the larger bottle:shocked:.

Not only did I buy this smaller bottle of CHI, i also got ATEEYAAA's hair care regime products. I went and bought all Aphogee products. (Shampoo for damaged hair, keratin & green tea restructuizer, Provitamin Leave-in, Keratin 2 minute recontructor & balancing moisturizer:perplexed). But I got a question about that....Recently I got into JASON shampoo with no cone/ No sodium lauryl or laureth sulfates and my hair has responded with softness and moisture. Can I still use the JASON Shampoo in exchange for Aphogee shampoo?

that CHI silk infusion was SOOO expensive. First of all I was on a hunt yesterday for this stuff. Finally found it at JC Penny for, get this, $13.50 for 2oz or $24.99 for the larger bottle:shocked:.

Not only did I buy this smaller bottle of CHI, i also got ATEEYAAA's hair care regime products. I went and bought all Aphogee products. (Shampoo for damaged hair, keratin & green tea restructuizer, Provitamin Leave-in, Keratin 2 minute recontructor & balancing moisturizer:perplexed). But I got a question about that....Recently I got into JASON shampoo with no cone/ No sodium lauryl or laureth sulfates and my hair has responded with softness and moisture. Can I still use the JASON Shampoo in exchange for Aphogee shampoo?

I know....I got my CHI at TJMAXX the 6oz for 14. If the shampoo works for you why change it.

I love using shampoos that don't contain sulfates. If they JASON shampoo works for you, then I wouldn't switch.

This stuff is no JOKE. I just finished the Aphogee treatment. I was nervous because I have adopted the less is more motto and this seem like a lot of product for my damaged hair; but all I can say is WOW!!:yep: MY hair has swing and is oh so soft:grin:!! I don't know if it's the CHI silk infusion or a combo of everything but all I can say is thanks LHCF for introducing me to Ateeya on youtube. (I know there are conflicting feels about her) her regime worked wonders on my hair.

OP, I was laughing at the title of this thread

yes its very expensive! Try buying the BioSilk, extremely expensive too. I bought a bottle of Rusk Thermal Serum (heat protectant) 4 oz for $13.

This stuff is no JOKE. I just finished the Aphogee treatment. I was nervous because I have adopted the less is more motto and this seem like a lot of product for my damaged hair; but all I can say is WOW!!:yep: MY hair has swing and is oh so soft:grin:!! I don't know if it's the CHI silk infusion or a combo of everything but all I can say is thanks LHCF for introducing me to Ateeya on youtube. (I know there are conflicting feels about her) her regime worked wonders on my hair.

so can we see pictures... pretty please :grin:

Back