Why didn't anyone tell me about HairOne!

lolascurls

I love it! I bought the HairOne for color treated hair which has added Jojoba oil and tried some of it today before pulling my hair into a bun.
All I can say is :wow:
That stuff is good! My hair which was now quite dry from being airdried in twists overnight, soaked it right up and got so SOFT!
It melted away the tangles and my hair loves it! My hair was NOT weighed down or greasy feeling. It just felt soft and moisturized. The PJ in me felt like running back to the store and buying another one.

Has anyone else felt this with Hair One?
Are there any other products that you just thought you'd buy that works so well?

I heard about it late as well. A couple of months ago I found and read a bunch of old threads where people were raving about it and WEN.

I use both products on the regular now. HAIRONE For cleansing and WEN as a leave in & spritz. It also works great on my kids.

girrrrrl! where have you been? we've been raving about hair one for a good long while now. :grin: i'm glad you finally tried it and your hair likes it. i use the tea tree oil and it makes my scalp feel fantastic. i love my aphogee shampoo but i hardly use it now!

anyone try more than one of the diff types? Any comparison reviews?
I just got the olive oil because it said for dry hair. I would love to hear how it compares to the one that says color treated hair.

anyone try more than one of the diff types? Any comparison reviews?
I just got the olive oil because it said for dry hair. I would love to hear how it compares to the one that says color treated hair.

they must all be good bc i read posts from several ladies who've bought all 3. me however... i tried a sample of the olive oil and didn't like it. i went out on a limb and bought the tea tree oil and fell in love

girrrrrl! where have you been? we've been raving about hair one for a good long while now. :grin: i'm glad you finally tried it and your hair likes it. i use the tea tree oil and it makes my scalp feel fantastic. i love my aphogee shampoo but i hardly use it now!

Lol! At first I only found the sample sizes of the original type and that I could spread over one wash. Now I'm so glad I gave the big bottle a try! I'm in love and don't know where I was without it.
This may well be a transitioning and beyond products :lol:

Back