Why come I can't submit under 10 letters in Thread??

XXXtacy

Sorry about the ebonics. Need to get some attention. :lol:

Ok. I have been playing this game on the "Change a Letter" thread. The words are only 4 characters long. I seem to have to put the old 4 letter word, the new 4 letter word and 2 dots on my post. Now I have seen others who just type the old and new words without the 2 dots. I have pm'ed them and they don't know why they can post without the infamous window popping up and saying

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Is there a way I can bypass this? Is it a function on my profile that I can press? Is there a challenge going on that can post under 10 letters that I am not a part of? :look:

Let a sista know. I am not feeling loved about now. :lol:

TIA

XXXtacy said:
Sorry about the ebonics. Need to get some attention. :lol:

Ok. I have been playing this game on the "Change a Letter" thread. The words are only 4 characters long. I seem to have to put the old 4 letter word, the new 4 letter word and 2 dots on my post. Now I have seen others who just type the old and new words without the 2 dots. I have pm'ed them and they don't know why they can post without the infamous window popping up and saying

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Is there a way I can bypass this? Is it a function on my profile that I can press? Is there a challenge going on that can post under 10 letters that I am not a part of? :look:

Let a sista know. I am not feeling loved about now. :lol:

TIA
This is the way the program/board is designed. Just place enough . . . after it and call it a day. It'll then post.

Allandra said:
This is the way the program/board is designed. Just place enough . . . after it and call it a day. It'll then post.

Thanks for your response.

Eventhough others are able to by pass it, they shouldn't be able to?

Back