Question Why cant I load my pictures into my photo album?

Odd... I just uploaded a picture in a test album and it was fine. I need to check the logs on this ladies.

OK thanks, I will try to upload again after the site comes back up.

ETA: OKay I tried it again and it worked. The problem was my photos were too large.

Is it possible to have the option to upload more than one picture at a time, similar to the way photobucket allows?

Last edited:
I loaded a pic into the photo album and it worked. I added it to my siggy and it worked.

I log in today and everything's gone. There are place holders for the pics but NOTHING is showing. And now my siggy is gone.

I loaded a pic into the photo album and it worked. I added it to my siggy and it worked.

I log in today and everything's gone. There are place holders for the pics but NOTHING is showing. And now my siggy is gone.
Is this still an issue with new uploads to your pictures?

There are some pictures I need to restore from users albums but that will happen in due time. In the meantime can you confirm that you can upload pictures to your albums?

I cannot load my pictures as well please help.I tried a week ago then and again today still giving me an error message.I have tried uploading one picture at a time still there is an error message.

Back