Who's still using MN?

LongHairDreams

Just curious....im always curious. :grin:

Have you continued to see results?

For newbies: MN = Miconazole Nitrate (antifungal agent found in products like monistat...)

Last edited:
I stopped using it even though I was seeing results:wallbash:. I'm thinking about trying a MN/MT mix to see if that works.

I saw great results. Moved onto MegaTek.
MN helped me grow my nape area. Was a long time struggle to get this to fill in.

Pics are in my fotki for anyone interested in viewing.

I saw GREAT results with it.

I am using now using it with MT. I did the BC in May so I will see how long it takes to get back to my prechop length with the help of MN/MT

I am. I got great growth from it. In fact, I got 1.5 inches in 3.5 weeks back in June. The stuff is the bomb. I used the FD brand and mixed it with Neosporin. I also ordered 2 bottles of the MT, but I'm using up my MN first, since I made a big batch and I'm still getting good growth from it. It's the truth in my opinion.

I am. I got great growth from it. In fact, I got 1.5 inches in 3.5 weeks back in June. The stuff is the bomb. I used the FD brand and mixed it with Neosporin. I also ordered 2 bottles of the MT, but I'm using up my MN first, since I made a big batch and I'm still getting good growth from it. It's the truth in my opinion.

wow. I'm looking to get 1.5 inches in three months, let alone 3 weeks!

But I use MN, as soon as I'm done with this last batch, I'm moving on to MTG (with a carrier oil).

I got mind boggling growth from that stuff!! Id like to try it again to see if what i got was real, BUT the headaches were too much, does anyone know how to stop em?

I got mind boggling growth from that stuff!! Id like to try it again to see if what i got was real, BUT the headaches were too much, does anyone know how to stop em?

Were you using it straight or mixing it? I've read where those who were using it straight experienced headaches, but when they mixed it with some oils, the headaches went away.

Can anyone else help?

Also headaches is a side effect from the product no matter where you put it :grin:

Were you using it straight or mixing it? I've read where those who were using it straight experienced headaches, but when they mixed it with some oils, the headaches went away.

Can anyone else help?

Also headaches is a side effect from the product no matter where you put it :grin:

I've been using it for about 2 weeks now, I did get a terrible headache the first night I tried it. so I went back and mixed more coconut oil and I've been fine since.

I mixed my Dollar Store brand MN w/two big scoops of sulfur 8, olive oil, jojoba oil, and a glycerin/aloe vera juice mixture. I've been using it for about a month, not always consistent. I can't say my hair has grown because of the MN (I also take hair and skin vitimans) but it is definitely thicker.

I stopped using it after 1 1/2 tubes. I'm trying to do the KISS method.....

Hello ladies... this is my first post (wooo hooo) so I hope that I'm using this Quick Reply box properly.

Anyhow, I have a question for those who use MN, specifically the ladies who mix theirs: did you see different results when you mixed the MN with other oils, products, etc. vs. when you've used it by itself?

P.S. My apologies if this question has been answered already. I've read other posts but don't recall anyone addressing the different experiences with plain v. mixed.

Thanks!
Candice

I'm still using MN. I've gotten at least an inch in 7 weeks. I haven't had any headaches though, so that's good. I'm going to continue in the Step it Up with Growth Aids Challenge using MN and BT. Hair is suffering from a little too much protein and conditioning so I got a weave sewn in tonight.
Short and sassy for the summer. See below:

PIC00256-1-1.jpg

Thanks for the Bump AdoraSquared!:grin:

Funny Thing: I just picked up a Tube at the Grocery yesterday. (It was $4 bucks and some change) so I guess Imma try it for a minute.:look:

I stopped using it after 1 1/2 tubes. I'm trying to do the KISS method.....

What is the kiss method? And what is the best type of MN to purchase. I have never tried this before and I am extremely interested. Please give a brand. Thank you.

Back