Who's Going To Vegas?!? (July 31 Meet Up/Convention)

Going to Vegas???

• Total voters
Yep thats me. I usually keep snacks ( granola bars, fruit snacks, cookies, snack cakes, fruit) with me. You should have seen me and SO in the airport after thanksgiving. The guards were like are those stuffed shells mmm that looks good. :lachen:
Oh yeah!! We gonna lay out the red carpet for you. If you bring the snacks that is!!!! :lachen:

Roomate ladies

can you PM me your e-mail address please.

I'm going to register tomorrow and want to get us a double room (sleeps 6) reserved and sort out how we are going to do this.

I was reading on manesource.com we only need to pay $214 to secure the room and pay the rest when we leave. That works out to be $35 and some change.

Thanks
LD

Will do!!!!!!

Roomate ladies

can you PM me your e-mail address please.

I'm going to register tomorrow and want to get us a double room (sleeps 6) reserved and sort out how we are going to do this.

I was reading on manesource.com we only need to pay $214 to secure the room and pay the rest when we leave. That works out to be $35 and some change.

Thanks
LD

I will be there! I live in Vegas, so I will stay @ home. I live 2 blocks from the Embassy Suites. It is in a good location because it is close to the Strip and the Hard Rock Hotel. See you there...

ahhhhh man...... I wanna skate too !!!! ..... I will be five months preggers:sad:.... I know I could get out there.... but I don't want to scare any of you ladies:lol:.....

I am new to LHCF. I would like to attend the Vegas Convention but I need to share a suite with possibly 5 others. I will be travelling from Philadelphia. Is anyone interested?:look:

Originally posted by SAL
U 2 Pink!

We going skating right?

I havent gone skating in over 2 years. :sad:

Yeah girl we gon be rollin! :2cool:
If you have skates bring them and don't worry about the 2 year gap...once you know how to skate it never leaves you. You just gotta get back out there and roll!

Originally posted by kelkel
ahhhhh man...... I wanna skate too !!!! ..... I will be five months preggers:sad:.... I know I could get out there.... but I don't want to scare any of you ladies:lol:.....

I skated up until my 6th month when I was pregnant. And the manager of the skating rink was so freaked out the she banned me from the floor.
And I had to hang out with the DJ or play board games.:yep:

I am new to LHCF. I would like to attend the convention, but I need to share a suite with possibly 5 others. Anyone interested in sharing a suite? I will be travelling from Philadelphia.:look:

Hi I'm a new member and would like to go to vegas, how to I sign up and get involved. I would like to be a vendor. Please advise.

Lynda

:bump:
And
:hiya:
Hey ladies! I've gotten some really positive responses from the tentative speakers that I listed in this thread and will be selecting 1 or 2 of them to meet with us in Vegas (funding pending of course). This weekend I will be updating the website and posting the schedule of events. I'm getting excited! It's almost around the corner!

There are still spaces available for vendors, workshop presenters, and attendees but I think we are going to have a blast with what we already have planned!!!

Get Ready Ladies!!! I look forward to seeing all of you!!!

:bump:
And
:hiya:
Hey ladies! I've gotten some really positive responses from the tentative speakers that I listed in this thread and will be selecting 1 or 2 of them to meet with us in Vegas (funding pending of course). This weekend I will be updating the website and posting the schedule of events. I'm getting excited! It's almost around the corner!

There are still spaces available for vendors, workshop presenters, and attendees but I think we are going to have a blast with what we already have planned!!!

Get Ready Ladies!!! I look forward to seeing all of you!!!

Thanks for putting this all together. I know it was no easy task. I look forward to meeting all of the ladies in attendance. Q

HEY LADIES!!! Quick Update!

The regular registration deadline is tomorrow, May 31st. Starting June 1st registration will be $125 instead of $100.

Also, if you wish to make a hotel reservation, call Jil Glyman at the Embassy Suites
702-765-6759 and let her know your with the Hair Convention July 31-August 3.

PM me if you have any questions!

Would like to be a vendor for the upcoming convention (July 31 Meet Up/Convention)

Hi my Name is Erlynda E. a licensed cosmetologist specializing in natural hair care and growth. I would like to participate in sharing my special techniques aquired during the 30 years of nuturing hair with various methods. I also would like to become a vendor with samples of my products. My salon (Classic Beauty Salon)is currently in transition.
What is the cost for vendor space etc. And yes, I am a member of LHCF:yep:

Please advise.
Erlynda E
909-889-2449
[email protected]

Re: Would like to be a vendor for the upcoming convention (July 31 Meet Up/Convention

Hi my Name is Erlynda E. a licensed cosmetologist specializing in natural hair care and growth. I would like to participate in sharing my special techniques aquired during the 30 years of nuturing hair with various methods. I also would like to become a vendor with samples of my products. My salon (Classic Beauty Salon)is currently in transition.
What is the cost for vendor space etc. And yes, I am a member of LHCF:yep:

Please advise.
Erlynda E
909-889-2449
[email protected]

Sending you a PM.

Special Guests - Updated June 2, 2008
Vote for your Keynote!
Submit your vote in this poll:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=241185

We have two dynamic speakers from the haircare industry interested in joining us, but we can only invite one. Please make your selection for your keynote no later than Friday, June 6th. Bios follow:

Erin Shell Anthonywww.naturalhairbook.com
Author of Nappturosity: How to Create Fabulous Natural Hair and Locs
Erin Shell Anthony, MBA is an Author, Philanthropist and Entrepreneur whose life purpose is to distribute information and wealth around the globe, and here's why – she is passionate about health, tells it like it is, and encourages others to overcome setbacks to achieve their personal best. As a well-respected speaker, Erin has conducted over 200 presentations on health, natural lifestyles and related empowering topics around the country in the last 3 years, and is the creator and founder of the renowned adaru natural hair salon in Indianapolis, IN. (bio taken from naturalhairbook.com)

OR

Cathy Howse www.ubhpublications.com
Author of several books including, Ultra Black Hair Growth I & II
Cathy Howse is a Black hair care expert and the founder of Ultra Black Hair Products/UBH Publications Inc., a 19-year old company that teaches the truth about Black hair care and growth. Her book, Ultra Black Hair Growth II, is classified as the only proven black hair growth system in the world. Notoriety for her method has been included in Who's Who in America, Who's Who of American Women, and Who's Who in the World.

Vote in the poll here:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=241185

I want to go, but I need a roomie and want to stay on The Strip possibly the Bellagio or Palazzo. Anyone interested?

I want to go, but I need a roomie and want to stay on The Strip possibly the Bellagio or Palazzo. Anyone interested? Please PM me.

CATHY HOWSE WILL BE JOINING US!!!

Also, the poll above states a deadline of May 31st but registration is still being accepted! Please register asap so we can have an accurate count for the food and materials. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back