Whoever suggested the Roots Only Applicator Bottle....

SexySin985

God Bless you!

This little bottle is EXCELLENT and it was so cheap!

I couldn't find a pic to post but their is one on the website:

http://www.rootsonly.com/index.html.

And thank you lilamae!

Girl, thank you so much for putting me on to the Joyce Williams Hair Food.

Even if I don't get any growth form it the tingling/cooling sensation that I get feels sooooooooooooo good on my scalp:yep:

I just pour some of the Hair Food into the Roots Only bottle and in NO MORE THAN 5 MINS my whole scalp is oiled. You cant beat that:grin:

I also bought another bottle to use to apply my Boundless Tresses.:yep::yep:

That bottle is the perfect invention that will get it directly on your scalp isn't it! I saw it in Walmart one day by the register, so you know I was on my way out. I said to myself, "Self LOL That's the bottle they were talking about in LHCF. Get it!" The best $2 I spent:yep:

I would like to pick up one of these bottles. Would it be crazy to try and apply a relaxer with this bottle?
I'm thinking of that hair color bottle i keep seeing on tv.

I would like to pick up one of these bottles. Would it be crazy to try and apply a relaxer with this bottle?
I'm thinking of that hair color bottle i keep seeing on tv.

I think a relaxer would be too thick to come out of those lil holes. But you should def. get one.

Look at me sounding like I work for the company:rolleyes:

I don't work for Root's Only ya'll, lol:drunk:

That bottle is the perfect invention that will get it directly on your scalp isn't it! I saw it in Walmart one day by the register, so you know I was on my way out. I said to myself, "Self LOL That's the bottle they were talking about in LHCF. Get it!" The best $2 I spent:yep:

If that aint the truth i dunno what is:yep:

Ohhhhhhh thanks for the great product recommendation, this sounds soooo darn awesome!!! And definitely great for getting products right at the roots.

*Note to self* Pick up a bottle on your next trip to Walmart, better yet get several bottles for different stuffs! LOL

I know I started a thread about it and one other lady said she did too. I'm glad you like it!!! That thing is amazing and I wish I'd thought of it myself!

What do you all use it for? Are you just using for coloring?

Well for me, when I color my hair later, I can use this for a retouch at a later date and not worry about overlapping the color onto hair already previously colored. But this can also be more than likely used to apply things like oils, BT, MN mixtures, MTG mixes, any kind of runny-like topical treatment, without having to use your fingertips or pointed applicator bottles. And you can get it down like 5 minutes or less from what I'm reading. It just sounds soooo good!!!

They are the best.:yep: I have one for diluted shampoo, my scalp conditioner, and some for oils and whatever else I might think of. It is good for applying conditioner to new growth also.

To show you how creative folks can be I could not find the dye applicator bottles for my MN treatment so I went to Wal-mart and got the clear ketchup bottle instead. I already have the one in the thread for my clear Jazzing color but the condiment bottle works as well for me! and it was only .78 which made it all the more better. My BSS had a delayed shipment so when they finally got it in, they were like we have it! I told them I am using a condiment bottle for what I needed it for. The cashier was like but the girl in the back was

Man I love this toooo! I ordered 5 of them!:lachen:

One for my Poo (for when I have a LOT of newgrowth), one for my conditioner (to make sure I get at my roots as well as on top of my hair), One for my Hair Food, one for my indian tea mixes, etc...

PS LOVE DR. JOYCE WILLIAMS HAIR FOOD TOOOOOO!:grin:

And thank you lilamae!

You're so welcome. I just bought another bottle of that wonderful stuff. Ain't it grand!

I bought one of these at Wal-Mart about 9 months ago and I LOVE IT!!!!

I use it for hot-oil treatments and for oiling my scalp. It makes the process quick and under 5 minutes.

Back