Whoa! Long Hair Siting at Work Yesterday

vickiepickles

All About Me!
I had a training to go to yesterday and I saw a black lady, 30ish with the thickest mid-back length hair I have seen in a long time. She was wearing it in a headband. It looked to be relaxed, type 4 hair. I didn't know her, but in a roundabout way told her she had very nice hair.
grin.gif
She said it was probably her medication. I didn't want to be nosey and ask what she was taking, but jokingly said, 'can I take it too!' Do you all know of hair growing from prescription meds?

the only thing i know of is Prenatal Vitamins. They had my already thick hair looking SUPER thick while i was pregnant
rofl.gif
-- jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
vickiepickles said:
I had a training to go to yesterday and I saw a black lady, 30ish with the thickest mid-back length hair I have seen in a long time. She was wearing it in a headband. It looked to be relaxed, type 4 hair. I didn't know her, but in a roundabout way told her she had very nice hair.
grin.gif
She said it was probably her medication. I didn't want to be nosey and ask what she was taking, but jokingly said, 'can I take it too!' Do you all know of hair growing from prescription meds?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a relative who had lupus and one of the side effects of one of her medications was it made her hair grow.

Back