Who washes their hair every day?

spacetygrss

Anyone?
I typically wash twice a week, but I'm thinking of adding some more washes in (I used to do this back in the day during summer months and it was fine). I currently co-wash on the days that I don't shampoo.

Anyhow, what shampoo do you use? Conditioner?

Anyone?
I typically wash twice a week, but I'm thinking of adding some more washes in (I used to do this back in the day during summer months and it was fine). I currently co-wash on the days that I don't shampoo.

I wash every day now. Well Co- wash 4 to 6 days. And use Shampoo once a week. Im liking it. So is my hair.

I am for the most part. I am in 2 challenges that require it (well one does) :yep:

ETA: I use Ovation Color Therapy and WEN Fig Conditioning Cleanser

Last edited:
I cowash my hair six days a week and I am currently using garnier fructis sleek and shine and herbal essences long term relationship. Once a week I wash with shampoo and deep condition.

I co wash 5 times a week. On the days that I don't co wash, I deep condition. Once a week, I poo and dc. The other dc is done on dry hair without being pood first

Now that its summer, I wash every everyday. I am natural and I have cornrows that I plan to get redone every 3-4 weeks depending on what they look like.

I wash every day with either Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo, Aquage Smoothing Shamoo, or Kerastase Bain 3 Shampoo. Once/week I chelate with Redken Cleansing Cream.

Anyone?

In the summer I no poo daily. I am a natural with twists. I love it!:grin: I alternate between suave coconut, trader joe's spa nourish, trader joe's in the blue container, herbal essences the purple bottle. My hair feels really great, soft and smells nice too!!

I wash every day with either Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo, Aquage Smoothing Shamoo, or Kerastase Bain 3 Shampoo. Once/week I chelate with Redken Cleansing Cream.

Do you think this attributed to you length or fullness? I find it tough to wash more than once a week.:ohwell:

Do you think this attributed to you length or fullness? I find it tough to wash more than once a week.:ohwell:

I want to know the same..on LHC the other forum the ladies are trying to stretch their washes so that they wash only once a week :lachen:eh go figure

Back