WHO USES SILK ELEMENTS PRODUCTS???

Nanyanika

I love the results of the SE megasilk relaxer, and treatment conditioner so much that i wouldn't mine trying their other products. please tell me your experience using their products. thanks in advance.

I love SE products. I mostly like the conditioners though. The Mega Cholesterol is one of my favorite deep conditioners. The leave-in treatment is a good moisturizer also. I really like the styling foam too. I use it for wrapping and rollersets.

B_Phlyy said:
I love SE products. I mostly like the conditioners though. The Mega Cholesterol is one of my favorite deep conditioners. The leave-in treatment is a good moisturizer also. I really like the styling foam too. I use it for wrapping and rollersets.
Thanks for replying, while i was in Sally's the other day I had a look at the mega cholesterol, i was quite intrigued by the ingredients. I didn't see their leave in treatment, does it contain cones and what's the consistency like? thanks

den1 said:
Thanks for replying, while i was in Sally's the other day I had a look at the mega cholesterol, i was quite intrigued by the ingredients. I didn't see their leave in treatment, does it contain cones and what's the consistency like? thanks

Yes, the leave in has a cone (cyclomethicone) in it. The consistency is pretty thick, almost like a butter.

I just used the relaxer and I be loving it! Yet, I haven't tried any of their other products so I'm bumping for more responses.

Chayil

B_Phlyy said:
Yes, the leave in has a cone (cyclomethicone) in it. The consistency is pretty thick, almost like a butter.
Thanks for replying, i'd have to tread easy with it then.

chayil0427 said:
I just used the relaxer and I be loving it! Yet, I haven't tried any of their other products so I'm bumping for more responses.

Chayil
I tried their relaxer last Monday, and i love it, i'm happy your with it also.

I love the SE Thick Cream. Moisturizing Cream in the Jar. I use it often.
I also like the leave in moisturizer in the small jar.

Letitia said:
I love the SE Thick Cream. Moisturizing Cream in the Jar. I use it often.
I also like the leave in moisturizer in the small jar.
Is it more effective if you apply on damp or dry hair? I want to keep my hair moisturised daily without causing too much build-up.

i won a bunch oftheir products last summer. i got the anti breakage cream, and the oil moisturizer which are both creamy moisturizer. i didn't like it it leaves white stuff in my hair, doesn't compare to my s curl!lol. the herbal shampoo and the mayo was okay. i have their oil sheen spray but havent tried it yet.

den1 said:
Is it more effective if you apply on damp or dry hair? I want to keep my hair moisturised daily without causing too much build-up.

I use it both ways. (mostly damp)

I used the SE megasilk heat protection spray before I flat ironed and wrapped my hair the other day. It actually made my hair feel softer and it made my hair shiny without weighing it down. I think I'll be trying more of the SE products...especially since they're on sale at Sally's.....

anti-babymama said:
I used the SE megasilk heat protection spray before I flat ironed and wrapped my hair the other day. It actually made my hair feel softer and it made my hair shiny without weighing it down. I think I'll be trying more of the SE products...especially since they're on sale at Sally's.....
Thanks for writing in with your ezperience of SE products, i'm definately going to try these out. thanks again everyone

I tried the mega cholesterol twice on my hair and on my daughters, it seemed like it would work very well, then I rinsed it out :-( Each time after our hair was dry, we had super dry hair. I have no idea why- any thoughts?

Back