Who uses MINOVAL on a regular basis?

I use both Minoval and Hair Pouss Plus Lotion Capillaire Croissante Grow Aid and despite the slight 'licorice scent' they work well.:)

Thanks for reply. Which one has a licorice scent? Oh and could you define more in detail the before and after effects and results you have achieved? Did you have some previous hair loss or thin spots or are you using it (Minoval) also as a "faster growth" treatment? Really appreciate replies. bonjour

Thanks for reply. Which one has a licorice scent? Oh and could you define more in detail the before and after effects and results you have achieved? Did you have some previous hair loss or thin spots or are you using it (Minoval) also as a "faster growth" treatment? Really appreciate replies. bonjour

I've used these 2 products consistently going on 3 months now and they're definitely keepers!
The hair pouss plus smells like licorice. Dark brown in color,thick in consistency, my hair responds so well to using this after shampooing or after rinsing. In a nutsell, this product helps me retain the length and aids in retaining moisture especially during the winter .
I use the minoval for my 'formerly' thin hairline. With consistent use over a period of 12 weeks, I've noticed a difference in my hairline, hair covering the small spots which were very overprocessed and thin.
The active ingredient in Minoval is minoxidil which has been proven by the FDA to promote hair loss.
Hope this helps:)

"proven to promote hairloss"...I assume you meant 'stop hair loss". Have you experienced any scalp irritation and hair dryness? Has your hair gained any length that you would consider extra in comparison to your regular growth rate and accumulation? I really appreciate that you are taking the time to share your results. bonjour

"proven to promote hairloss"...I assume you meant 'stop hair loss". Have you experienced any scalp irritation and hair dryness? Has your hair gained any length that you would consider extra in comparison to your regular growth rate and accumulation? I really appreciate that you are taking the time to share your results. bonjour

Thanks for the corection (hee!hee!) No irritation and I always use an oil of some sort to coat my hair while using Minoval.
I've only used it for a short period so I cannot honestly say there was a considerable amount of growth. I'm giving it 4 more months and I'll make an accurate assessment then. Sorry I cannot provide moe info.

Back