Who uses a super relaxer and how has it been treating you?

locabouthair

My hair doesnt even look like I wear a relaxer. I've had people think i rock a press and curl:ohwell: I have been using regular relaxers for a while but I look at my strands and a lot of them are wavy. I'm definitely textlaxed/underprocessed.

The only thing I'm worried is that my hair gets so straight it looks limp and thin. But at this point, I'm tired of paying for a relaxer and it doesnt look like I have one.

When I get a rollerset, it's all shiny and straight, I guess because the rolllerset straightens it out but as time goes on, it "reverts". I hope that makes sense.

So if you use a super relaxer, describe your texture and how it has been working you?

I'm a coarse 4b, well 4z :look:

I usually use Super because my hair usually laughs at Regular or mild strength relaxers.

Now as for my hair type. I have thin fine hair.

The results vary depending on who you ask. Me my hair turns out bone-straight, and I like it.

My stylists (inthe past) have pointed out that the "super" is damaging and to harsh for my hair type.

As a DIY I've mixed strenghts and am satisfied.

^Thanks for responding.

I'm gonna get the super next time I relax. I can't take it anymore. It's so bad I feel like doing a BC and just starting over.

My hair doesnt even look like I wear a relaxer. I've had people think i rock a press and curl:ohwell: I have been using regular relaxers for a while but I look at my strands and a lot of them are wavy. I'm definitely textlaxed/underprocessed.

The only thing I'm worried is that my hair gets so straight it looks limp and thin. But at this point, I'm tired of paying for a relaxer and it doesnt look like I have one.

When I get a rollerset, it's all shiny and straight, I guess because the rolllerset straightens it out but as time goes on, it "reverts". I hope that makes sense.

So if you use a super relaxer, describe your texture and how it has been working you?

I'm a coarse 4b, well 4z :look:

I understand how you feel because I have 4z hair too:yep:. I hate spending all of that money for a relaxer and then a few days later, someone asks when was the last time you had a perm.:perplexed I have a sensitive scalp so certain relaxers burn like crazy. I love using "Mizani Fortifying Rhelaxer". It's a sensitive scalp formula but I believe it's one of the best relaxers I have ever used. It's more expensive than most of the others but worth it.

Back