Who recommended the ponytail method ?????

moda

I remember seeing a thread discussing this method, of course I never believed it would work for my natural hair. I did not set out to do the ponytail method, however, when I took down my puff, I realized my hair leading to the puff was straighter and so soft, makes me not want to wash it. I would have normally just jumped in the shower and began to wash, but then I remembered that thread and it made me pay attention to my hair. Now all I have to do is figure out a way to get the rest of my hair to cooperate.

Well I just want to thank you, you have opened the door to many possibilities for my hair. You saved me from a heat relapse.

I put a couple pics in my album to show the difference in texture, not the best pics, but I think it shows what I mean. In the Recovering Heat aholic album

Last edited:
loved your album, Cincy! Our textures are similar (mine is thinner & finer) and your versatile pics are so encouraging for me (getting a little tired of my daily bun & the occasional puff!)

don'tspeakdefeat was the first i believe...check her album....she started alot of things and was here the longest from what I see and made great progress...

That's exactly what I do with my hair most of the time. I just put my hair in a bun instead of a ponytail, that will stretch all of the hair a little bit. Your hair looks very nice :D

Back