who is still using surge???

Blaque*Angel

lol

i found 2 bottles of the revitaliser (sp) surge 14 spray

whilst clearing out my closet

anyone still surging???

I started using mine today , i have so many and it has been discontinued who knows how old it is . So im going to use mine everyday for two months, stop for a month and start back again .. by the end of this year I should only be down to 3 or something ..

I started using mine today , i have so many and it has been discontinued who knows how old it is . So im going to use mine everyday for two months, stop for a month and start back again .. by the end of this year I should only be down to 3 or something ..

coincidence :)

i think i will use mines up also, as it is a good product.

i think mine is from 2006, i dont see an expiry date.

Surge has been discontunued? Gee, I didn't know that.

I don't have any more bottles anyway...It left my hair terribly dry.

I use Lotion Motion #9...:blush: The hair oil, that is. I can find everything but the Surge 14 spray:wallbash: Somebody went and told them it makes our hair grow.:lachen:

I use the ultra max. I found a thing of surge 14 in a BSS a few months back and went to use it recently and i was like uhm why is half of this feel like a solid?!!! When I shook it, it was like half shampoo and half liquid. :perplexed

I dug out a bottle last month and used it on my hairline.
I am sure I have some more buried at the bottom of my graveyard stash.
I still see some of the other Surge products on sale for $1.59 at my local Bss.

I have 3 or 4 bottles left... I only use it consistenly when I wear braids.... maybe I will get back to it this winter...

I do use Ultra Max consistently

Back