Who Is Selling Progress/Length Check T-Shirts??

MizzBrown

I saw someone's fotki today and she had a really nice one but i'm not sure if hers are up for sale yet. I asked in her guestbook though.

Anyone else around here who makes and sells them? Do you do custom orders? Like if i want another color rather than standard white or in a tank top vs. shirt??

Won't your height or the fit of the shirt kind of make a difference in accuracy?

I NEED THIS SHIRT! Who's selling!!! I did a search and couldnt find any threads.

Thanks ladies! I PM'd both to the members and i did find Don'tSpeak's thread but it said she aint makin' no mo' till October! :perplexed

I'm starting my MT challenge today. That aint gonna work. I'll keep stalking Neala...

Thanks ladies! I PM'd both to the members and i did find Don'tSpeak's thread but it said she aint makin' no mo' till October! :perplexed

I'm starting my MT challenge today. That aint gonna work. I'll keep stalking Neala...
What size are you looking for?

What size are you looking for?

I guess size medium but if the shirt is 100% cotton and it will shrink then i'd get a large.

I'd only put the shirt on to snap a couple photos during my challenge then take it right off anyway.

I think I like Neala's better. (No offense to DontSpeak:grin:) but i like how BIG her markings are and she labels each landmark. APL, BSL, etc.

I guess size medium but if the shirt is 100% cotton and it will shrink then i'd get a large.

I'd only put the shirt on to snap a couple photos during my challenge then take it right off anyway.

I think I like Neala's better. (No offense to DontSpeak:grin:) but i like how BIG her markings are and she labels each landmark. APL, BSL, etc.
I pm'ed you.

Back