Who Here Uses the Vitale Pro Line?

SaintLuxe

Hi Ladies:wave:,

A few questions...

How do you like Vitale Pro products?
Which product(s) & why?
Where do you buy them from?

I am currently using Vitale Pro Tripleblend Reconstructor on my hair once a week to deep condition & the Shining Hair Gloss to flat iron.
I love them:luv2:! I am about to reorder from Choicebeautysupply.com, but want to try some other Vitale Pro products, too. I was thinking about the Super Conditioner & the Leave-In. Any recommendations/reviews are appreciated. TIA!

Hi Ladies:wave:,

A few questions...

How do you like Vitale Pro products?
Which product(s) & why?
Where do you buy them from?

I am currently using Vitale Pro Tripleblend Reconstructor on my hair once a week to deep condition & the Shining Hair Gloss to flat iron.
I love them:luv2:! I am about to reorder from Choicebeautysupply.com, but want to try some other Vitale Pro products, too. I was thinking about the Super Conditioner & the Leave-In. Any recommendations/reviews are appreciated. TIA!

Hi there,

I have been wanting to try the Vitale Pro line since last year but no bss in my area carries it. I thought about ordering online and the shipping cost stopped me. I really want to try the watercress shampoo.

Hi there,

I have been wanting to try the Vitale Pro line since last year but no bss in my area carries it. I thought about ordering online and the shipping cost stopped me. I really want to try the watercress shampoo.

I hear you...but, I had to give in and pay the shipping:perplexed. It was worth it..my hair loves that Tripleblend reconstructor! Were you trying to order from choicebeauty.com or elsewhere?

hello,

i also use the WHOLE vitale line and i like it..i also order from choice beauty the woman who took my order is a lincensed hair dresser so i got the opportunity to ask her questions before i ordered any of the products.. I love thier leave-in&styling condtitoner..infact after i finish writing you i'm going to order a bigger bottle..Since i use the vitale relaxer i wanted to see how my hair would do if i used the maintance line.. so far so good..i will let you know in a few more weeks how my hair is responding to the products.

veiledbeauty

hello,

i also use the WHOLE vitale line and i like it..i also order from choice beauty the woman who took my order is a lincensed hair dresser so i got the opportunity to ask her questions before i ordered any of the products.. I love thier leave-in&styling condtitoner..infact after i finish writing you i'm going to order a bigger bottle..Since i use the vitale relaxer i wanted to see how my hair would do if i used the maintance line.. so far so good..i will let you know in a few more weeks how my hair is responding to the products.

veiledbeauty

thanks for sharing veiledbeauty(btw I love your screen name it is way cool!)

Back