Who Here Has Gotten A Deva Cut?

sunflora

Flowah Powah
(I promised I searched and surprisingly couldn't find a thread on this. Probably didn't search well but anyways...)

Who here has had a deva cut?

For those who have, can you please post a before/after pic if you had one?

Did you enjoy the experience?

What was the price?

Do you always wear wash and goes?

Did your hair look odd once you straightened?

Did you have to have a lot cut?

Thank you.

Only 1
It’s somewhere on their IG. It was an old stretches out twist out (before) and the after was a shrunken wash n go.
It was a good experience, however I’m not a fan of the gel at all but I appreciate the thorough trim.
What was the price?
$85
Yes
Haven’t straightened it
No, she only cut off straggly ends. After the wash n go, she trimmed the second set of stragglers.

I had one about 5 years ago, not at the Devachan Salon, but a certified Deva Cut stylist who took their classes in NYC.

I can try and dig one up. It wasn't anything drastic, just gave me some long layers and shaping.

Yes, very much so. I was able to watch the process in the mirror and she was very attentive to what I wanted. She asked how I felt about cutting this much, that much. Am I okay with the length she cut, or do I want it shorter. She was very sweet. It was my best hair cut experience and first time getting my hair cut without straightening.

What was the price?
$45

No, never actually. I only wear twistouts, braidouts, etc. I got the cut with my hair in a braidout and it worked well.

No, it looked really good. I was worried about it looking weird. It framed my face nicely. I think the reason being, I didn't get a dramatic cut.

No. I got long layers and some framing around my face.

Back