Who has used..........

Kurlee

Redken Extreme line
263_brand_large.jpg

or All Soft Line?
266_brand_large.jpg

*Reviews please:grin:

Last edited:
I regularly use the REdken all soft conditioner and love it. I leaves my hair soft but not weighed down. I have not tried the Extreme, but I've heard the anti-snap leave in is really good.

I used to use the all soft heavy cream and conditioner a while ago. Made my hair pretty soft but IMO it wasn't very moisturizing. But if softness is what you're after this should do, however if your hair is thick like mine I recommend the heavy cream instead of just the conditioner.

I'm after moisture and/or strength and i know redken products are pretty good and the all soft line smells :lick:. So nobody has tried the "extreme" line?

Last edited:
I tried the All Soft shampoo, conditioner and Addictive Hair Transformer treatment. I also used the Redken Extreme Anti-Snap leave in. The All Soft did get my hair soft, but over time it left it dry, reall dry. I eventually gave it away. To be fair, at the time I was using it I didn't clarify regularly so that might have been the problem.

The Redken Extreme Anti-Snap is a nice leave-in protein treatment. It can be a little drying if used excessively. I don't use it anymore because I prefer rinse-out protein treatments.

I have pretty much all the lines by redkin, except the blonde glam and body curls(the green one). I really like redkin, but the key with it is that you have to clarify. I love the all soft line, especially the heavy cream. I use it as a deep conditioner. The extreme line is ok. The have something like the heavy cream, but it is for protein. I use that as a treatment. But I still switch my products up and I use my Nacidit LIC. I love that stuff.:grin: I leaves my hair shiny, soft and moisturized.

I have both Deep Fuel (A once every 8 week protein treatment) and Extreme Force a deep conditioning treatment. I also bought the sauve version of the regular extreme conditioner (to make the Force conditioner a little more watery).

Overall I like the protein treatment it doesn't dry my hair out...I don't know how much strength I get but my hair looks good normally after I use it (if you do a search I started/responded to a post about it). The Deep force protein conditioner is ehhhh. I use it as a pre-poo weekly but won't be repurchasing...its extremely thick, and I have never used it as a straight up deep conditioner (I would then have to deep condition again with a moisture conditioner and it just isn't worth it)

The All Soft product I like is the Hair Transformer. I love this stuff!! I use it twice a month. It is supposed to last for five washes. I also use the Velvet Whip leave in. As for the Extreme line, I regularly use the Deep Fuel, Rescue Force, and the Anti Snap. The Deep Fuel and Force are great protein treats that still provide moisture. Excellent line :yep:

I use the Deep Fuel and Extreme Force and really like them but the Anti-Snap leave-in was horrible. My hair was tangle and breaking from that stuff. I eventually toss the bottle i had (waste of $15.99).

I also loke the All Soft shampoo.

Back