Who has used Wen hair care sorry PJs

Keep1Belle

Has anyone used this. www.wenhaircare.com

It is a system. it looks like the main product is a no-poo and the styling aid.

Its like proactiv in that they will amil to you eery 30 or 60 days. the whole system is 30 bucks.

Anyone use it. looks like it is good for all hair types

I've used it - it's cool. I like it but I'm not in love with it. I couldn't use it every day, but it's great when I need a little more ooompf for my co-washes.

There are some on this board who swear by it.

I have it and Charmetrese (i think that's her name) is the WEN expert of the board

the first time I used it, first wash i mean, I hated it

now, I think i'm gonna get some more.

I used it (Fig condish) for the first time last night and I've fallen in love! I loved the tingle and how soft my hair felt after using it. I really like the fig oil too!!

I just received mine today. I'll using it on my daughters hair tonight and mine in the morning. I can't wait.

I just received mine today. I'll using it on my daughters hair tonight and mine in the morning. I can't wait.

It detangles my hair effortlessly too. I don't have as much hair as you and your daughter, so I am anxious to hear what you think :yep: What flavor did your purchase?

I used the Fig conditioner, and I'm sorry, but I HATE it. Maybe it's the menthol smell, it kinda smells like cherry Robitussin. I absolutely hate that smell, it's so disguisting. The conditioner itself isn't that bad, i'll say it was alright.
I just can't get past the smell though

Hi ~

I used WEN religiously for several months, and really enjoyed it. I have all of them (ordered in a TSV from QVC). I have FIG, Cucumber Aloe, Lavender, Tea Tree and Sweet Almond Mint. I also have the styling creme and fig oil.

The reason I stopped it using it was because my results were not consistent. Sometimes my hair would come out INSANE, other times it was just 'meh'. To that point, at times my hair would not feel moisturized, even though it was sulfate free and the fig was the heaviest of all the formulas :ohwell:.The conditioner can also get expensive depending on the length of your hair.

The conditioner makes an EXCELLENT leave in! If nothing else, I loved it just for that. And using it as a leave in, the bottle will last forever.

Good luck with it! :)

Hi ~

I used WEN religiously for several months, and really enjoyed it. I have all of them (ordered in a TSV from QVC). I have FIG, Cucumber Aloe, Lavender, Tea Tree and Sweet Almond Mint. I also have the styling creme and fig oil.

The reason I stopped it using it was because my results were not consistent. Sometimes my hair would come out INSANE, other times it was just 'meh'. To that point, at times my hair would not feel moisturized, even though it was sulfate free and the fig was the heaviest of all the formulas :ohwell:.The conditioner can also get expensive depending on the length of your hair.

The conditioner makes an EXCELLENT leave in! If nothing else, I loved it just for that. And using it as a leave in, the bottle will last forever.

Good luck with it! :)

Thanks for sharing this :yep:.
Do you remember if you clarified at any time before using WEN to rid your hair of other product?

Thanks for sharing this :yep:.
Do you remember if you clarified at any time before using WEN to rid your hair of other product?

Yes, I clarified several times throughout the time I used WEN; especially when I initially began using it. Please do not let my results discourage you. When WEN worked, it was absolutely lovely. In the long run, it just did not work for my hair texture. As you know, YMMV.

Good luck :)

Yes, I clarified several times throughout the time I used WEN; especially when I initially began using it. Please do not let my results discourage you. When WEN worked, it was absolutely lovely. In the long run, it just did not work for my hair texture. As you know, YMMV.

Good luck :)

I agree. I have only used it once so far and I really, really liked the results. They way it performs on my hair now, I will continue to use it!
I love it! I am even getting used to the smell of the Fig Oil too.

Ok, I used the WEN Tea Tree condish tonight and while I like it, I LOVE the Fig condish. The TT didn't seem to moisturize as well as the FIG. I still want to try the Lavender though.

Ok, I tried the Lavendar tonight....oh my goodness it was so awesome, my hair felt so soft. It's a toss up between Lavendar and Fig now!

I ordered this for my bday and I plan on using the Fig for a co-wash in ten minutes. I used the Lavender as a leave-in and it did well.

Back