Who has used Emergency 911?

buffyangelfan2

My local BSS was having a sale on this Emergency 911 emergency hair treatment leave in conditioner stuff and I bought some. My hair has been so dry lately so I got the extra dry formula. Has anybody used this stuff before? And how did it work?

My mom and I use it....it works great on our hair. You are talking about the creamy leave-in right? If so, give it a shot..it's good.

It didn't work for me either. After not using it for a while, I opened it and some of it had become like plastic....

I have the creamy version and it's ok. A year ago a freind of mine with waste length relaxed hair said she swears by it. She believes that it helped her hair grow from shoulders to her waste, that and keeping her hair wrapped. That girl wore wraps like I wear buns and she didnt care what anybody thought...Her hair was numero UNO. I always felt that it was the wrapping that grew it long more so than the 911, but who knows. That method never worked for me though.

This is my staple product and has been since I was about 16. I use it as my leave in conditioner and it has not failed me yet.Plus it is packed with vitamins!!

I have used both versions. The extra dry (creamy)formula which seem to leave my hair too dry ( This was the only product in my hair ) and the original (creamy) formula which I liked much better. It gave my hair a little more moisture. I like the creamy conditioners because it doesn't run all over the place.

I swear by it.
wink.gif

I haven't tried the creamy kind; however, I like using the liquid--it makes my hair stronger without making it hard.

I've used the liquid one, but I started using CH Dew and then I stopped using the 911 on my hair. I use it on my daughters hair and it's working good. I like it because it has bioton and other good stuff for your hair in it.

I see that the watery version didn't work for a lot of people in here either. I remember I used it back in the day when it first came out and I didn't like it because it made my hair smell like potatoes.

[ QUOTE ]
blacktresses said:
I have used both versions. The extra dry (creamy)formula which seem to leave my hair too dry ( This was the only product in my hair ) and the original (creamy) formula which I liked much better. It gave my hair a little more moisture. I like the creamy conditioners because it doesn't run all over the place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup,I like the cremy conditioner better,too,especially since I wash my hair at night.

Back